Eventide MixingLink Mic Pre w/ FX Loop Vocal Effects Pedal
High quality mic pre with FX loop in a compact form factor
A stompbox size audio toolkit for on stage, in studio and everywhere in between. Includes a quiet high gain mic-pre, 48V phantom power and enough I/O and control for applications such as FX Loop for microphone signal processing (vocals, horns, strings, etc) , signal splitting and combining, complete re-amp setup, impedance and gain matching, mixing and more.
FX loop send and return supports balanced and unbalanced signals - interfaces with consoles or guitar pedals easily
- Latching or momentary footswitch control of FX loop for performance effects
- Works with a wide range of microphones including condenser and ribbon
- mics with up to 65dB of clean gain
- Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and send
- Guitar amp output and headphone monitor output with separate master volume control
- Use the MixingLink as a compact studio mic pre for recording with Pro Tools, Ableton, or any other D.A.W.
- Use the MixingLink to connect a microphone to your favorite stompbox(es) to add effects to your vocals.
- Use the MixingLink as a hotel practice amp.
- Use the MixingLink as an A/B Box to switch between two instruments.
- Use MixingLink to split and bend one instrument between two amplifiers.
- Use MixingLink as a mixer to connect multiple sources to an amp or headphones.
- International universal power supply included
- Operates on 9V battery (no phantom power when operating on a battery)
- 48V phantom power for condenser mics
- Balanced XLR output which supports DI and line levels
- Instrument and balanced line level inputs
- Versatile mix control supports 3 modes
- 100% Dry w/FX blended in
- Mic/FX balance control
- 100% FX (no Dry)