ESP USA Eclipse Guitar, Ebony Fretboard, EMG 81-X / 85-X Pickups, Black Natural Fade
It's always a treat to get a beautiful USA-made ESP into the shop. Built in ESP's USA factory right here in California, these instruments are top-of-the-line instruments on par with their renowned, artisan-made Japanese Custom Shop guitars. This one features a gorgeous Black Natural Fade finish over an upgraded Flame Maple top.
Just like your favorite vintage 24.75" singlecut guitar, the neck and body resonate and sustain for days. The neck profile is very comfortable and just thick enough in all the right places, blending the best of vintage specification with ESP's contemporary design mentality. If you're a big bender, you're going to love the way this guitar plays. All kinds of legato can be pulled off with minimal effort and expressive vibrato is always at your fingertips.
This one's loaded with EMG's 81-X & 85-X active pickups, which take the classic 81 & 85 set that has come to define modern metal to the next level - the new X preamp gives these pickups even more juice, power, and clarity. This guitar cuts through a dense mix like a hot knife through butter, and just sounds absolutely unbelievable through gain, staying tight and dynamic regardless of how much distortion you throw at it.
When high-end electronics meet superb construction and high-quality tonewoods, the result is something that's going to feel great, look great, and sound even better. That's ESP USA.
Crafted at our ESP USA facility in Southern California, the USA Eclipse is the classic single-cutaway shape that’s been at the heart of many of music’s greatest moments. The USA Eclipse offers a full thickness (60mm / 2 3/8”), beautiful mahogany body. This guitar offers a smooth set-thru construction at a classic 24.75” scale, with a three-piece thin U-shaped mahogany neck and an ebony fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo Jescar stainless steel frets and mother-of-pearl split-flag inlays.
We chose the very best components available for the USA Eclipse, including Sperzel Trim-Lok tuners, TonePros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece, Schaller strap locks, and a bone nut. Pickups for this USA Eclipse include a set of versatile EMG active pickups. The USA Eclipse includes a high-quality ESP USA form-fitting hardshell case.
- Get maximum strength and stability from your guitar’s neck, with higher long-term reliability. All ESP USA models are made with two high-strength bars of carbon fiber.
- The ESP USA Eclipse offers a traditional full-thickness body but is strategically chambered so the weight of the guitar remains comfortable and noticeably lighter than most classic single-cut body style guitars.
- Over a half-inch of beautifully figured open-grain mahogany is carved to our ESP USA Eclipse contours, allowing for the natural masked binding to highlight the exquisite top.
- Model: USA Eclipse
- Color: Black Natural Fade
- Top Wood: Flame Maple
- Back Wood: Chambered Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Construction: Set Neck
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Binding: Cream
- Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Scale: 24.75"
- Frets: 22 JESCAR FW57110 XJ Stainless Steel
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Split Flags
- Neck Wood: 3-Piece Mahogany
- Profile: Thin U
- Nut: 1.65" (42mm) Bone
- Thickness @ 1st Fret: 20mm
- Thickness @ 12th Fret: 22mm
- Headstock: Matching
- Pickups: EMG 81-X & 85-X
- Controls: 2x Volume, 1x Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT Locking TOM w/ T1Z Locking Tailpiece
- Tuners: Sperzel Trim-Lok
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop Locking
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Pickup Rings: Black
- Case: ESP USA Eclipse Form Fit Hardshell
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL REG LITE (.010 - .046)
- Made In North Hollywood, CA
- Instrument Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Serial #: US23132
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for ESP Guitars. This USA Eclipse is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.