Ernie Ball Music Man Steve Lukather Luke III Maple Top HH Guitar, Luscious Green Flame
Featuring a light-weight Okoume body with a premium figured maple top and newly designed custom Music Man electronics, this latest evolution of Steve Lukather’s signature guitar perfectly fuses comfort, beauty, and tonal versatility. The HH model is outfitted with newly designed Ernie Ball Music Man high-output humbucking pickups. The HSS model is equipped with the same, new bridge humbucker and also sports Ernie Ball Music Man’s renowned Cutlass single coils, providing players with a variety of tonal options. Both pickup configurations are furnished with a 5-way switch and a 12dB boost push/push volume control. Other appointments include a roasted maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, and a floating Music Man vintage tremolo system.
- Lightweight Okoume body and maple top with select custom hi-gloss polyester finishes
- Figured roasted maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Equipped with a 5-way switch for more tonal diversity and a 12db boost
A SOUND INVESTMENT - CUSTOM DESIGNED SIGNATURE PICKUPS
Newly designed custom Ernie Ball Music Man humbucking pickups offer more clarity, sustain, and a wider range frequency response.
Features a roasted figured maple neck and headstock with Schaller locking tuners.
Ernie Ball Music Man super smooth vintage tremolo system raises and lowers pitch
ENGINEERED TO PERFORM, DESIGNED TO PERFECTION
The 2020 Maple top Luke III’s eloquently shaped double-cutaway design features a lightweight Okoume body perfectly balanced for extreme playing comfort. The premium roasted maple neck is beautifully figured, durable, and features a soft “V” profile that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
SCHALLER LOCKING TUNERS
The Luke III Maple Top features Schaller M6-IND locking tuners in Chrome or Black hardware.
- Model: Luke III Maple Top
- Size: 12-3/16" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-15/16" long (31.0 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 92.6 cm long)
- Body Wood: Okoume
- Top Wood: Flame Maple
- Body Finish: High Gloss Polyester
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - Low profile, wide
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-3/16" (55.6 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select figured roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: Atlante Dot Inlays
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Roasted
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolt, sculpted neck joint
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Bridge: Music Man® floating vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Hardware Color: Chrome/Nickel
- Pickups: HH - 2 Music Man® custom wound humbucking with chrome covers, Bridge - Alnico Magnet, Neck - Ceramic Magnet
- Controls: Custom Music Man® active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm passive tone .022µF tone capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity
- Strings: 9p-11p-16p-24w-32w-42w (RPS 9 Slinkys #2239)
- Case: Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 7.4 lbs
- Serial #: H00423
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Music Man. This Steve Lukather Luke III is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.