Ernie Ball Music Man Sabre HT Guitar, Ebony Fretboard, Raspberry Burst
The Ernie Ball Music Man Sabre HT guitar is the newest edition to the ever-growing family of Ernie Ball Music Man instruments. Featuring the familiar shape and feel of the original Sabre, the Sabre HT showcases new custom Music Man pickup technology inspired by over a decade of guitar string research delivering an incredibly dynamic and responsive playing experience. The pickups are able to achieve an ultra-high-output, powerful low-end response while retaining a distinctively clean, clear tone and definition at lower volume levels. The HT (Heat Treated) bridge pickup utilizes patent-pending heat-treated pole pieces with a large ceramic magnet and an overwound coil that gives the pickup higher frequency harmonics and excellent touch sensitivity. The Sabre's custom-wound neck humbucker also features a large ceramic magnet and has been wound specifically to pair with the Sabre's HT bridge pickup. In addition, the electronics package includes a push-push adjustable 20dB boost function and a transparent buffered output for complete tonal consistency wherever your volume control is set. In other respects, the Sabre HT shares many of the original Sabre guitar specifications but also features a contoured Okoume body with a thick book-matched plain or roasted maple top(depending on body color), plain and roasted maple neck options, and 22 stainless steel frets.
The Sabre HT bridge humbucking pickup features proprietary Heat Treated pole pieces for increased output and wider frequency response
The Sabre HT neck humbucker also features large ceramic magnets and has been wound specifically to compliment the Sabre's HT bridge pickup
The Sabre HT is crafted with either a roasted or plain maple neck, 22 stainless steel frets and Schaller locking tuners
Inspired by over a decade of electric guitar string research
Incorporating the principles and insights that contributed to the development of Cobalt and M-Steel Slinkys resulting in a new material-based innovation for pickups
More Output and Dynamic Range
Outperforms normal spec pickups by providing extra output and excellent touch sensitivity
Stronger Low End and Extended Frequency Response
HT pickups display a more powerful bass response and expansion of higher frequency harmonics
Sabre HT Bridge pickup
The Sabre HT (Heat Treated) bridge pickup outperforms normal spec pickups with more output, dynamic range, and excellent touch sensitivity. The pickup not only achieves ultra-high output but also garners a powerful low-end response while retaining a distinctively clean, clear tone and definition at lower volume levels.
Sabre HT Neck Pickup
The custom-wound neck humbucker also features a large ceramic magnet and has been wound specifically to pair with the Sabre's HT bridge pickup.
Push Push Boost Circuit
The Sabre's HT preamp boost is activated by a push-push volume knob and is factory set to 12db. Via a trim pot inside the control cavity, the preamp can be adjusted up to 20db if needed for heavy rhythm parts or high octane soloing whenever the user chooses.
Transparent Buffered Output
No matter where your volume control is set, the transparent buffered output preserves your signal from high-frequency loss and keeps your tone bright and strong.
- Model: Sabre HT
- Size: 12-7/8"" wide, 1-3/4"" thick, 38-1/8"" long (32.7 cm wide, 4.4 cm thick, 96.8 cm long)
- Body Wood: Okoume with thick figured maple top
- Body Finish: High Gloss Polyester
- Body Bindings: Natural Wood
- Bridge: Music Man® Modern tremolo with crescent cover and vintage bent steel saddles
- Scale Length: 25.5""
- Neck Radius: 10"" (25.4 cm)
- Headstock Size: 6-3/8"" (16.2 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High Profile Medium Width
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"" (43.0 mm) at nut; 2-1/4"" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Roasted Figured Maple
- Fingerboard: Roasted Figured Maple
- Flame Maple
- Fret Markers: Dot
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Natural
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolt, scuplpted neck joint
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Volume knob with push/push switch for gain boost, tone knob, 5 way pickup selector switch.
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector; Push/push volume pot for boost
- Pickups: Bridge: Music Man® HT Humbucker - Nick: Music Man® Custom Wound Neck Humbucker
- Strings: 10p-13p-17p-26w-36w-46w (RPS 10 Slinkys #2240)
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Ernie Ball. This Sabre HT Guitar is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.