Ernie Ball Music Man Jason Richardson Cutlass HH Guitar, Majora Purple
The Ernie Ball Music Man Jason Richardson Artist Series Cutlass guitar is the latest collaboration between the award-winning Ernie Ball Music Man design team and the multitalented virtuoso guitarist and composer Jason Richardson. Featuring innovative design characteristics engineered specifically for Jason's exacting technique, the Richardson Artist Series Cutlass offers unique features and aesthetics that will give players a fresh look at one of our most popular models.
Features a roasted figured maple neck and headstock with Schaller locking tuners.
Ernie Ball Music Man bridge and neck pickups are custom wound offering heavy rhythm tones and a clear and bright top end for endless soloing.
ENGINEERED TO PERFORM DESIGNED TO PERFECTION
The Jason Richardson Cutlass features a perfectly balanced lightweight double-cutaway body design, allowing unparalleled access to all 24 medium jumbo frets. Additionally, the roasted maple neck is hand shaped with a shallow neck carve for very fast playability.
Hand-selected body and neck woods are sustainably sourced from our network of hardwood suppliers around the world. Alder, burl, and maple are individually chosen and matched for their beautiful appearance and rich tonal qualities.
- Model: Jason Richardson 6-string Cutlass Guitar
- Size: 12-7/8"" wide, 1-5/8"" thick, 38-1/8"" long (32.7 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 96.8 cm long)
- Body Wood: Alder with buckeye burl top (Empress White is a maple top)
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester -All finishes except Natural Buckeye Burl
- Bridge: Custom Music Man® floating tremolo, made of black or plated, hardened steel with black or gold plated steel saddles
- Pickguard: N/A
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 15"" (38.1 cm)
- Headstock Size: 6-3/8"" (16.2 cm) long
- Frets: 24 - Medium Jumbo profile, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"" (43.00 mm) at nut; 2-1/4"" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Figured roasted maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony (Roasted Maple on Purple Majora)
- Fret Markers: Dot inlay
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Natural
- Neck Binding: N/A
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolt, sculpted neck joint
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Custom Music Man® active preamp w/ Silent Circuit; 25kohm push/push volume POT for gain boost, 500kohm push/push tone POT for pickup coil splitting - 0.022uf tone cap; 3-way pickup selector switch
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector; Push/push volume knob engages boost
- Pickups: HH - Music Man Custom humbucking pickups, Ceramic magnets
- Left Handed: No
- Strings: 10p-13p-17p-26-36-46 (RPS 10 Slinkys #2240)
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Music Man. This Jason Richardson is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.