Epiphone SG Custom Guitar, Ebony Fretboard, Ebony (Black) Finish
Inspired by the 1960s classic with Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers!
The Epiphone SG Custom from the new Inspired by Gibson Collection recreates the legendary 1960s era SG with “LP-Custom” style binding that became a hard rock and heavy metal classic. The SG debuted in 1961 to replace the Les Paul which had been temporarily discontinued because of low sales. The SG Custom features an Ebony fingerboard, LP Custom style inlay, gold hardware, and Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers with CTS electronics. Available in an Ebony finish.
- Body Styles: SG
- Body Shape: SG
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 628.65 mm / 24.75 in
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8 mm / 12 in
- Fret Count: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 43.0 mm / 1.692 in
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Joint: Glued in
- Finish: Gold
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe with Ivory Plastic Button
- Pickguard: Black
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Insert Knob
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Pickup Covers: Gold
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Case: Optional
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Epiphone. This SG Custom is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.