Epiphone Explorer Guitar, Ebony (Black) Finish
Inspired by the rare 1958 classic and powered by Epiphone ProBucker™ with CTS electronics
The Epiphone Explorer from the Inspired by Gibson Collection recreates the ultra-rare classic from 1958. Featuring a Mahogany body in a gloss Ebony finish, Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers with CTS electronics, and Grover® tuners.
- Body Styles: Explorer
- Body Shape: Designer
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 628.65 mm / 24.75 in
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8 mm / 12 in
- Fret Count: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 43.0 mm / 1.692 in
- Inlays: Dot
- Joint: Glued-in
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Mini 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Pickguard: White
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Black ""Speed"" knobs
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™
- Controls: 2 Volume, 1 Tone CTS Electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4""
- Strings Gauge: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Case: Optional
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Epiphone. This Explorer is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.