ENGL Amps Steve Morse Signature E656 100w Guitar Amp Head
- 3 Channels, 3 band EQs for Channel 1 & 2, MID CONTROL MATRIX with 8 different Midrange voicings, separate Gain & Volume controls for each channel, Hi / Lo Gain switch with global access, Tone switch with global access, Noise Gate with Threshold adjust, 2 parallel FX loops programmable via MIDI, 4 x ECC 83 / 12 AX 7 preamp tubes. Tuner Out activated via Standby switch.
- 100 Watts (4 EL 34 tubes), Master A / B switch, Presence & Depth Punch control for power amp sound shaping, Electronic Tube Protection circuit and power-tube monitoring system.
- MIDI IN / THRU, ENGL Z-9 Foot-switch, 2 x 1⁄4“ jacks for ENGL Z-4 Foot-switch, 2 x FX Send, 2 x FX Return, 2 x FX Balance Speaker Outs, 2 x 4, 2 x 8, 1 x 16 Ohms MI DI programmable functions
- Channel switching, Master A / B, Bright, FX Loop 1 / 2, Noise Gate, Amp Mute
- Dimensions & Weight: 71 x 27 x 29 cm, 23 kg
After a year of constant research and development in the ENGL sound lab, ENGL proudly presents the ultimate amp Steve Morse was seeking: The new E 656 Steve Morse Signature 100. Whether performing hard rocking riffs in Deep Purple or more complex playing in his solo appearances, this amp was designed to deliver the high end guitar sounds the world class guitar hero was asking for. Combined with the amp features that made ENGL an industry standard, and outstanding German craftsmanship, the Steve Morse Signature amp will bet the perfect sound machine for dedicated guitarists and tone gurus ñ just like Steve Morse.