Electro-Harmonix Bad Stone Reissue Phaser Shifter Guitar Effect Pedal
EHX has resurrected the legendary Bad Stone Phase Shifter. With prices of 1970s’ vintage Bad Stones soaring, now is your chance to get a reissue that is faithful to the original circuit design and three-knob control layout, but features up-to-date enhancements for the modern player.
The Bad Stone delivers an incredible six stages of phase shifting plus a manual mode that lets the player freeze the phase. Its Rate knob controls the phase shifting speed which goes from a very slow swoosh to a rapid, oscillating warble. Feedback determines the depth of the phase effect and a toggle switch lets the user select Auto or Manual modes.
In addition to the die-cast package, other modern amenities include true bypass for maximum signal path integrity, an effect status LED and an AC jack that accepts an EHX9.6DC power supply.
- A faithful reincarnation of the legendary 1970s Bad Stone with carefully selected updates for the modern player
- The Bad Stone was the first phase shifter to employ variable feedback and features an awesome six stages of phase shifting
- Manual Shift mode that lets you freeze the phase
- Compact, rugged die-cast package
- True bypass switching for maximum signal path integrity
- Effect status LED
- Built-in AC jack that accepts an optional EHX9.6DC power supply, comes with a 9V battery