Diezel Big Max 45-Watt Single-Channel All-Tube Guitar Amp Head, KT77 Power Tubes
The old-school nature of the Big Max 50-watt amp head is quite a departure for Diezel. Unlike some designs that feature several channels, tone-shaping switches, MIDI, and more, the Big Max’s single-channel construction is purity in its finest form. This KT77-powered amplifier is carefully engineered to take you from our bell-like cleans to Diezel-grade distortion. We feel that benefits such as unparalleled touch sensitivity, the amp’s pedal-friendly nature, and ease-of-use make the Big Max one of the most exciting amps in our history. In a world of unending electric guitar gear options, we think you’ll find the simplicity of plugging into, and cranking up the Big Max a life-changing tonal experience.
- Studio-grade cleans, rock-ready crunch, and searing high gain in one channel
- 3-band EQ and a bright switch are all you need for tonal tweaking
- Carefully chosen tube complement fills your tone with rich harmonics
- The benefits of a short signal path
- From the very first note, you’ll understand the tonal magic that comes with the Big Max’s shortened signal path. Without a truckload of switches and controls in its way, your notes are free to sing out of your speaker the same way you played them.
- Unrivaled touch response allows you to “play the amp”
- 3-band EQ for effortless tonal shaping
- 50-watts of KT77 power
- To get the most from the Big Max, Diezel chose to power the amp with a duet of KT77 power tubes. Well known for their clarity, bottom end, and reliability, the KT77s give this amp plenty of punch for any situation.
- 2 x KT77 power tubes
- 45 Watts All Tube Head
- Tubes: 2 x KT77, 3 x 12AX7B & 1 x CV4004
- Single-channel design
- 2 x distinct inputs (High/Low)
- Global input bright switch
- Series Effects loop
- Dimensions: 11.5″(L) x 23.25″(W) x11.5″(H)
- Weight: 41 lbs.