Disaster Area PBA-2 Single Mono Pedalboard Junction Box, Black
The PBA-2 Mono Junction Box is a passive jack module for your pedalboard.
Consisting of four high-quality isolated jacks, the PBA-2 can serve in a variety of signal routing applications.
The PBA-2 is small enough to mount underneath the angle of most Pedaltrain boards (including PT-Jr, PT-1 / 2 / 3, PT-Pro, PT Novo series, and PT Classic series) to allow for a convenient input or output point.
Connect a pedalboard patch cable between your first pedal and the PBA-2, and then you can plug in your instrument cable directly to your board saving valuable setup time.
Put two PBA-2 boxes on your board for input and output patch points.
Both tip and ring connectors are wired through on the PBA-2, so it can also serve as a connection for an expression pedal or stereo patch cable.
- 3.6″ x 1.5″ x 1.2″ (92mm x 38mm x 31mm)
- Passive design, no power supply or batteries required
- High-quality Neutrik jacks
- Die-cast aluminum enclosure
- Tip-ring-sleeve wired through on each jack, suits mono or stereo use