Death by Audio Echo Dream 2 Echo Modulation Guitar Effects Pedal
Advanced Echo Modulation - With Fuzz!
This is it. The most beautiful blissed out delay ever heard. You have entered the candy coated dream world of the Echo Dream 2.
The Echo Dream 2 is a lofi modulating delay pedal that can drive into fuzzed out insanity. The modulation can be set to give spacey chorus sounds or warbling bounces to robo- groove arpeggiations in squarewave mode. The fuzz can range from subtle overdrive to ballsy fuzzstain and bring upon satans spawns to do the mopping up.
This is a new take on the Echo Dream circuit with additional knobs for Fuzz and Master Volume and reengineered with a cheaper price tag so all can bask in it's glory. Buy one today.
- D TIME - Controls the time between the repeats of the echo circuit. It ranges between 20 ms and 1.2 seconds. Long delay times can create flutter, noise, and distortion.
- FBACK - Stands for Delay Feedback and controls the number of repeats anfter the initial echo. Turn this up to bring the pedal into self modulation.
- BLEND SWITCH - Choice of 50/50 dry and wet, and all wet.
- MASTER - Sets the overall output volume.
- FUZZ - Controls the output gain of the pedal which ranges from crystal clear to overdrive to fuzz.
- DELAY - Controls the level of the echo.
- SPEED - Adjusts how fast the delay time modulates.
- MOD SHAPE SWITCH: Choice of Sine or Square.
- DEPTH - Determines how much the modulator modulates the D-TIME.
Dimensions, Weight, and Power:
- Height - 56 mm
- Width - 118 mm
- Depth - 144 mm
- Weight - 22 oz
- Current Draw - 22 mA
The Echo Dream 2 draws 40 ma with a standard 9V battery.
It can also operate on a center negative 9-18 volt DC adaptor.