D'Angelico Excel Gramercy Grand Auditorium Acoustic Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunset (B-STOCK)
FEATHERY ARTICULATION AND EASY PLAYABILITY
Introducing the new and improved fan-favorite Excel Gramercy. Already known for remarkable playability with its sleek body shape and a comfortable, satin-finished slim-C neck profile, the Excel Gramercy now features a solid spruce top with solid mahogany back and sides for the perfect balance of bright articulation and all-solid warmth. And for true-to-tone amplification, all Excel Series acoustics now feature the Fishman Sonitone preamp system, with sleek placement of a single volume and tone control inside the soundhole, allowing for excellent electric-acoustic tone while not obstructing the all-solid body construction. Elegant embellishments include small mother-of-pearl diamond inlays on an ebony fingerboard as well as the new Scroll Style Throwback headstock shape. Available in Vintage Natural, Autumn Burst, and Vintage Sunset.
The Excel Gramercy returns with all-solid wood construction featuring a Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides, offering the ideal balance between articulation and warmth.
True Tone from Fishman
To highlight its all-solid wood construction, all Excel acoustics now feature the Fishman Sonitone onboard preamp system, an understated addition that allows for on-stage amplification but stays true to your natural tone.
The Finer Details
Featuring our scroll-style Throwback headstock and small, mother-of-pearl diamond inlays on an ebony fingerboard with a scroll-style ending, Excel acoustics strike the balance between modern minimalism and Art Deco opulence.
- Body Shape: Single-Cutaway
- Body Style: Grand Auditorium
- Body Depth: 4 x 4.7"
- Body Width: 16"
- Color: Vintage Sunset Top, Natural Mahogany Back/Sides
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: 5-ply
- Back Centerstrip: 3-ply
- Bracing: X, Scalloped
- Rosette: 3-Ring (Mother of Pearl/Black)
- Pickguard: N/A
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Shape: Stairstep
- Bridge Pins: Ebony/Abalone dot
- Saddle: Bone
- Strap Buttons: Gold
- Material: Mahogany Scarf
- Finish: Satin
- Profile: C-Shape
- Joint Type: Dovetail
- Thickness: 1F: 20mm, 12F: 22mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Material: Ebony
- Binding: 1-ply
- Fretwire: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25"
- Radius: 16"
- Top Inlay: Mother of Pearl Small Diamonds
- Side Marker: Yes
- Fret Number: 20
- Headstock Shape: Throwback Scroll-Style
- Logo Inlay: Mother of Pearl D'Angelico New York Logo
- Series Inlay (Front): Mother of Pearl Excel Shield Logo
- Serial Number (Back): N/A
- Binding: 3-ply
- Finish: Gloss
- Headpin: N/A
- Tuners: Grover 109 Super Rotomatic
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 (12-53)
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony Skyscraper
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Overview: Preamp / 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Preamp/Tuner: Fishman Sonitone
- Output Jack: Standard Mono
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Case: Gig Bag (DPADGABAG)
- Made In: China
- Instrument Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Serial #: CC220314140
This is a New B-Stock Guitar with the original box and paperwork. D'Angelico is very picky on its product quality, a little discolored tiny spot or blemish or little finish run on the finish of the guitar. A lot of times we can't even tell what is the difference between these and the A-stock guitars, but despite any blemishes, they sound, feel, and look amazing!
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.