Cusack Music Resound Digital Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal w/ Presets & Extend Switch
The Cusack Music Resound is a digital reverb pedal based around the popular Spin Semiconductor FV-1 microprocessor. It comes loaded with eight different reverbs, the ability to save up to eight presets, and an "Extend" switch to help create complex ambient landscapes. Beyond great reverbs, the Resound is also capable of rich chorus, freeze, 12-string simulation, and near infinite decays!
- Separate Live and Preset modes.
- Parameter 1: Varies by program (see manual).
- Parameter 2: Varies by program (see manual).
- Decay: Controls how long the reverb effect lasts.
- Level: Boosts or cuts the overall output signal from the pedal. Noon is unity gain.
- Mix: Controls the dry/wet mix. Fully CCW is 100% dry; noon is 50/50 dry/wet; fully CW is 100% wet.
- Program: Switches between the eight different reverb programs. Program names are located on the front of the pedal. The manual contains more detailed descriptions of the programs, including the functions of Parameters 1 and 2.
- Cascade (used in combination with Extend): Controls whether new notes are added to the extended reverb or not. Left is off; right is on.
- Trails: Controls whether the reverb effect completes or not when the pedal is bypassed. Left is off; right is on.
- L / Bypass: Engages/disengages the pedal (live mode), or engages/disengages the left preset (preset mode).
- R / Bypass: Engages/disengages the pedal (live mode), or engages/disengages the right preset (preset mode).
- Extend: This switch maxes out the decay, which varies by program (see manual). Press once to turn on (large LED blinks fast), and once more to turn off.
- Stereo Out / Expression In: This is the right output jack marked by the empty triangle. It can be used as a stereo output, or an expression pedal input. The functionality is controlled by internal jumpers.
- Standard center negative 9V DC supply (not included)
- Current draw: ~80mA
- 4.7" L x 3.69" W x 1.37" H