Fender Classic Player Baja '60s Telecaster, Faded Sonic Blue, Rosewood Fingerboard - 0141510372
- Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster
- Sonic Blue
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck
- 60's "C" Neck Profile
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 21 Frets
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- Chrome Hardware
- Dot Inlays
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- Custom Shop Twisted Tele Single Coil Pickup (Neck)
- Custom Shop Fender Broadcaster Pickup (Bridge)
- S-1 Switching System: S-1 Switch Down: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge/Neck Pickups (In Parallel)-Out of Phase, Position 3. Neck Pickup (Standard Tele) Position 4. Neck/Bridge Pickups (Series) Out of Phase
- 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Fender Vintage Style Tuners
- Deluxe Gig Bag Included
If you're looking for a high quality Fender Tele for under a grand, this is your guitar. Designed by Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Christopher Fleming, this is a world class Telecaster with outstanding playability, impeccable construction and great tone. It sounds incredible - it's that woody, snappy, clear Tele tone that countless companies have been trying to imitate for decades. Fender dialed in the neck feel just right: It's comfortable and smooth but still fast enough. Quality electronics normally found on higher-end models make this Tele one of the best deals for the money. Read on for specifics.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.