Casio Casiotone CT-S500 61-Key Portable Battery Powered Keyboard w/ Speakers
The CT-S500 delivers studio-quality sounds and features in an ultra-portable, easy-to-use keyboard that is always ready to inspire. Smart and customizable, the CT-S500 is ready to bring your music to life at home, on stage, in the studio, or anywhere else.
- 61 full-size touch response keys plus pitch bend wheel
- Bright backlit LCD display with easy, intuitive interface
- 3 assignable knobs for controlling modulation, effects, filters, and much more
- 800 AiX-powered Tones and 243 full accompaniment Rhythms
- Editable DSP effects
- Powerful bass-reflex stereo speaker system with surround effect
- Audio sampler and 6-track MIDI recorder
- Strap pins for playing anywhere
- 1/4″ line outputs to connect to mixers, PA systems, etc.
- Class-compliant USB-MIDI connects to any device
- Connects to the free Casio Music Space iOS/Android app
- Includes WU-BT01 Bluetooth MIDI/Audio adapter
- Optional 6xAA battery power (AC adapter and music rest included)
The CT-S500 features 61 full-size touch responsive keys in a sleek, stylish case that weighs less than 10 pounds, with an easy-to-read LCD display and intuitive controls. Use the pitch bend wheel and modulation knob to add natural (or supernatural) expression to your playing, and use the 2 assignable knobs to tweak EQ, filter, effects, and many other settings on the fly.
The Heart of a Champion
The AiX Sound Source delivers sound quality that you’d expect from a keyboard costing hundreds, if not thousands more. Power on the CT-S500, and you’ll be presented with a dynamic, expressive German concert grand piano placed in a virtual concert hall. The collection of 800 Tones has stellar examples of electric pianos, organs, strings, synths, and more, with Advanced Tones adding complex layers that react to your playing. A collection of vintage keyboard sounds is also included, featuring recreations of timeless, sought-after keyboard instruments. We’ve even included classic Casio sounds from our VL, VZ and CZ series.
A World of Music to Explore
The 243 full-accompaniment Rhythms in the CT-S500 make it a perfect jamming partner. Simply play a few notes, and it can create an entire backing band that reacts effortlessly to the way you play. No matter what kind of mood you’re in, your Casiotone is always ready to back you up with vibrant acoustic drums, vintage drum machines, global percussion instruments, rock-solid basslines, horn ensembles, rhythm guitars, and much more.
Free Play Enabled
The CT-S500 fits perfectly into your everyday life. It’s also gig-ready, with 1/4″ line outputs to connect to amps and PA systems. If you’re tired of being tied down, just put in 6 AA batteries, attach a strap, and play anywhere. Use the included WU-BT10 Bluetooth MIDI/audio adapter to control other gear remotely, giving you the freedom to take center stage.
Own Your Sound
The CT-S500 makes it easy to create your own signature sounds. You can layer, split, and customize the versatile DSP effects, then save your setups as Registrations for easy recall at the touch of a button.
Small Size, Huge Sound
There are four ways to experience the CT-S500’s amazing sound quality at its best. First, the bass-ported stereo speaker system delivers eyebrow-raising punch and clarity throughout the entire volume range. Second, plug in a good set of headphones for personal play. Third, connect the 1/4″ line outputs to any amplifier, PA system or mixer. Fourth, push the SURROUND button, and the speakers will place you right in the middle of your music.
Make the world your instrument by using the built-in audio sampler to create custom Tones and drum kits. A 6-track sequencer is always on hand to capture and build your creations.
Connected to Your World
The microUSB port connects your CT-S500 to any PC, Mac, iOS or Android device with no drivers or installation needed. Use the free Casio Music Space app for iOS/Android to learn to learn MIDI songs, play audio files with independent pitch and tempo control, view PDF scores and more.
With the included WU-BT10 Bluetooth MIDI/audio adapter, you can even connect wirelessly to your favorite devices to control them via MIDI, or to use the CT-S500 as a Bluetooth speaker.
- Number of Keys: 61
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Sound Source
- Polyphony: 64
- 3 (Upper1/2, Lower1)
- Reverb: 24 (+Preset for each tone)
- Chorus: 15 (+Preset for each tone)
- DSP Effect: 100 (+Preset for each tone)
- Master EQ: 10 Preset ＋ 1 User
- Vocal Synthesis
- Volume-Sync EQ
- Number of Rhythms: 243
- User Rhythms: 50
- One-Touch Presets: 243
- Chord Mode: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2, Fingered On Bass, Fingered Assist, Full Range
- Rhythm Elements: Intro, Normal, Normal-Fill, Variation, Variation-Fill, Ending, Synchro Start, Synchro Stop
- Beat Bell: Off, 1 to 9 (beats)
- Tempo Range: 20 to 255
- Tap Tempo: Yes
- Auto Harmonize
- User Songs: 10
- Part Off: Left Hand, Right Hand, Both Hands
- Demo Songs: 2
- USB Memory Song Playback (981 songs max.)
- 4 set x 16 bank
- Freeze Function: Yes
- My Set Up Function
- -12 to +12 Semitones
- Octave Shift
- -3 to +3 Octaves
- A4 = 415.5 Hz to 440.0 Hz to 465.9 Hz
- Scale Setting
- Equal Temperament + 16 Variations
- MIDI Recorder
- Songs: 5
- Tracks: 6
- Memory Capacity: 40,000 Notes (per song)
- Sampling Function
- Input Method: Audio In / Media (WAV)
- Sampling Type / Time: Sampling Melody × 1 / Approx. 10 sec., Sampling Drum Set ×1 / Approx. 3 sec.
- Format: 44.1kHz, 16 bit, Stereo, Loop Functionality
- Pitch Bend Wheel
- Yes (0 to 24 semitones)
- 3 (for parameter control)
- Type: Full-dot
- Back Light: Yes (white)
- General MIDI
- Wireless Functionality
- Bluetooth® version 5.0
- AUDIO Profile: A2DP, Supported Codec: SBC
- MIDI Profile: GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth® Low Energy)
- (using supplied Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor WU-BT10)
- Connection to App
- Supported App: CASIO MUSIC SPACE, Chordana Play
- PHONES: Stereo Mini Jack
- LINE OUT (L/MONO, R): Standard
- PEDAL 1: Standard
- PEDAL 2/EXPRESSION: Standard
- AUDIO IN: Stereo Mini Jack
- USB Type A (TO DEVICE)
- Micro USB Type B (TO HOST)
- Strap Pin
- (13cm x 6cm) x 2 Horizontal Bass Reflex: Yes
- 2.5W + 2.5W
- Power Supply
- AC Adaptor: AD-A12150LW (DC 12V)
- Battery: AA-size alkaline batteries x 6 or AA-size rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries* x 6
- Battery Life: Approximately 3 hours continuous operation
- Actual continuous operation time may be shorter due to battery type, performance type, and usage environment.
- *Measured values while using eneloop batteries. eneloop is a trademark of Panasonic Corporation.
- Power Consumption
- 7.5 W
- 930ｘ258ｘ91 mm
- 4.7 kg
- Included Accessories
- AC adaptor (AD-A12150LW), Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor (WU-BT10), Music stand, Strap lock
- Optional Accessories (sold separately)
- Pedals (SP-3, SP-20), Headphones (CP-16), AC adaptor (AD-A12150LW), Special stand (CS-2X), Benches (CB-7, CB-30BK, CB-30BN), Carrying case (SC-650B), Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor (WU-BT10)