Bogner Amplification Wessex Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal with Patch Cables
Bogner Amplification Wessex Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Delivering classic low gain growl to rich modern scorch, the Bogner Wessex overdrive pedal with its 100% analog circuit gets its extraordinary dimensional range from a custom transformer designed by legendary audio pioneer Mr. Rupert Neve. Whether you want to give your clean amp some muscle or juice up your vintage amp’s gain, flick the tone-altering Enhance/Neutral switch to find your own dirty nirvana.
- True bypass
- Controls: level, gain, treble and bass
- E/N switch: Selects between normal and enhanced mode (extended bass and sweet highs)
- Interactive Jewel light reacts to your playing dynamics
- Rupert Neve Designs audio transformer
- Jacks: input, output
- 9VDC power-connector, 50mA or more
Optional Studio Series:
- Bubinga exotic hardwood top panel
- Hand formed, - sanded, - layered and - finished
- Look and feel of the vintage mixing consoles from the 60's
Strukture S6P48 Right-Angle Guitar Patch Cable 6 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Jack: Right-angle
- High quality woven outer covering
- State-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve
- Thick ABS sleeve protects solder connections
- Dual right angle connectors