Blackstar ID:Core V3 Stereo 40 2x6.5'' 40-Watt Guitar Combo Amp w/ Effects
Whether a beginner or a pro when you play we want you to have the best possible playing experience. That’s why the same R&D team responsible for our professional amps also designed the ID:Core V3. Unique innovations and connectivity give guitarists the best possible sound from the first time they plug in.
Incredible tone and immersive Super Wide Stereo sound will inspire your playing. Guitarist-friendly controls combine with the power of programmability for an amazingly versatile tonal range from pristine clean to high gain. Live streaming to your smartphone is easy using a common TRRS cable and built-in USB connectivity allows you to easily record directly to your computer. Our free Architect software gives you access to our state-of-the-art Cab Rig Lite advanced cabinet simulator, along with deep editing and patch management.
What's New to ID:Core V3?
Live streaming on the ID:Core V3
Live streaming is easy using a TRRS 3.5mm cable for input/output live streaming to a compatible device (i.e. iPhone, Android phone)
Cab Rig Lite
User-configurable Cab Rig Lite is our next-generation Cab Simulator, with user controls for elements such as cabinet, mic and room environment.
Free Architect software for deep editing and patch sharing online.
Super Wide Stereo
Re-voiced and enhanced effects create beautiful Super Wide Stereo sonic textures.
ID:Core V3 handle
Unique recessed handle on the rear for easy carrying.
At A Glance
Intuitive Controls & Deep Editing
- Guitarist-friendly controls combined with the power of programmability for an amazingly versatile tonal range from pristine clean to high gain.
- Patented ISF control allows you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network.
- Hold down the Reverb button to engage the tuner. The effects LEDs show if you’re sharp, flat or in tune and the 6 Voices represent each of your 6 strings.
- Free Architect software for deep editing and patch sharing online.
- Re-voiced and enhanced studio quality effects create beautiful sonic textures in stunning Super Wide Stereo.
- ID:Core V3 amps use full range, linear speakers, so they’re perfect for gaming audio or watching movies. ID:Core V3 is an amp you can use every day.
- 4-channel USB audio makes low-latency recording and professional re-amping simple, turning your amp an audio interface.
- Small in size, but delivers huge tones from a cool-looking compact amp.
- Cab Rig Lite is our next-generation Cab Simulator, with user-configurable controls for elements such as cabinet, mic and room environment.
- Direct to device recording and livestreaming made easy using a TRRS 3.5mm cable for input/output live streaming to a compatible device (i.e. iPhone, Android phone)
- PB-1 Power Bank compatibility so you can use your ID:Core V3 anywhere, perfect for busking or jamming on the go.
- There’s a unique recessed handle on the rear for easy carrying.
The all-new Blackstar Architect software is the interface for controlling and customising many of the advanced features of upcoming Blackstar products, including Cab Rig. Architect is available for both PC and Mac, has been developed from the ground up to be compatible with the latest and future operating systems, including Mac OS Catalina and Big Sur.
Explore features such as a searchable patch library, and the ability to backup, archive and upload entire setlists of patches to your product. When the inevitable sonic writers block strikes, Architect has a new randomise feature for both amp tones and effects, providing inspiration and a great starting point for new musical ideas.
Cab Rig Lite
Cab Rig is our next-generation DSP speaker simulator that reproduces the sound and feel of a mic’d up guitar cab in incredible detail. Cab Rig’s new advanced algorithm can simulate a speaker cabinet and room with effectively zero latency, no phase mismatch and much more flexibility than an IR snapshot. Deep-dive using the accompanying software to capture the incredible tones via USB / XLR out or headphones.
Cab Rig Lite software enables you to fine tune the simulated relationship between mic and speaker delivered through the Blackstar ID Core V3's direct USB recording output. Unlike ‘snapshot’ IRs these responses are customisable by the player.
- Power: 40W (2x20W Super Wide Stereo)
- Voices: 6 Voices; Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD1, OD2
- EQ: Patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature)
- Effects: Delay x 4 Modulation x 4 Reverb x 4
- Patch Locations: 6 Patches
- Speaker: 2 x Blackstar 6.5"