Blackstar Amps AMPED 2 100-Watt Pedal Board Guitar Amplifier
- Guitarists looking for an all-in-one floorboard setup for live use
- Players in need of a desktop amplifier that will work for home recording and silent practice
- Blackstar fans looking for the Blackstar amps and effects in one streamlined box
guitar amp, amp modeler, floorboard, amp modeling, effects, digital, desktop amp, usb recording, delay, reverb, modulation, overdrive, MIDI
AMPED 2 is a professional 100-Watt guitar amp and effects unit in a compact pedal. It is designed to be your all-in-one amp, allowing you to take your sound with you anywhere. Power reduction down to 1W and USB-C connectivity means it’s suited for the studio or the stage.
- 100-Watt floorboard amp with effects
- 3 amp voices and 3 power amp responses to craft your own tone
- 12 effect types, with separate footswitches for reverb, delay, modulation, and drive
- Cab Rig with three presets, output over USB-C, XLR DI, and ¼” headphones jack
- Speaker outputs to power 8 or 16 ohm cabinets
- 9V DC outputs to power effects pedals
- MIDI control over all parameters
- Tap-tempo for delay and modulation effects
- Built-in tuner
Did You Know?
The Blackstar AMPED line comes from the same R&D group that designed the Dept. 10 pedals
MIDI allows users to change simple and advanced parameters on the fly. Blackstar’s Live Logic controller would pair well with AMPED 2 for power users.
What’s in the box?
- AMPED 2 amp
- IEC power cable