Bartolini Pickups MK4CBC-T 4-String Classic Bass MK Soapbar Pickup – MK4CBC, Bridge Position
MK4CBC Technical Details
- Coil Structure: Dual Parallel Humbucking
- Cable Type: 4-Conductor Cable with shield and bare drain
- 2 types of precision CNC milled carbon steel, brass, and copper powered by ceramic (ferrite) magnets projected for focused aperture
- Neck coil South and Bridge coil North for both positions
MK4CBC-T - Bridge
- DC Resistance: ~5.1KΩ each coil
- Resonant Frequency: ~4.5KHz
- Sensing Width: 2.36" [60mm] Max
- 4.26" [108.2mm] Long
- 1.32" [33.5mm] Wide
- 0.78-0.88" [19.8-22.4mm] Thick + 0.15" [3.8mm] Cable
- 2 holes on bass end and 1 on treble end for your #4 pan head screws
Classic Bass soapbars make you sound better, so you play better. They have a rich, deep voice with lots of high-end clarity and warmth. When you dig in, they are responsive and growly. When you pull back, they are clear and sweet. And they’ll take any slapping and popping you want to give them. The Classic Bass series is popular with progressive, jazz, gospel, and metal musicians where articulation is critical. Without sacrificing low-end, Classic Bass pickups are sweat-proof and won’t crackle and thud when you touch them or hit them with the strings.
If you play a wide variety of music, you know you need some pro-level pickups, but you don’t want to do a big upgrade project, Classic Bass pickups are a great choice. They are passive and will work with your current electronics in most basses.