Bartolini HR-5.4AP/918 3 Band EQ, 5 Pots, 1 Toggle
Preamp Module Size
- 1.76" [44.7mm] Long,
- 1.02" [25.9mm] Wide,
- 0.54" [13.7mm] Thick
- 9V or 18V - Prewired for 9V. An additional battery clip is included for 18V wiring.
- The in-cavity gain trimmer lets you adjust the output level of your instrument. This lets you match output levels from several instruments for consistent response from level-sensitive effects
- Gain: 0-12dB
- Boost or cut your low frequencies up to 5 times the flat signal. The bass frequency is great for E, B, and low F# strings.
- Bass: +/-15dB@30Hz
- Thicken or thin your tone with mid control. Mid boost lets you cut through the mix, and mid cut provides great slap tone. Flip the toggle to set the mid frequency to 250Hz, 500Hz, or quickly flip to 800Hz for a solo.
- Mid: +/-13dB@250/500/800Hz
- Boost or cut your high frequencies to brighten or darken your tone. The NTMB+F gives you a wide control range for an aggressive or mild voice.
- Treble: +/-18dB@10KHz
Our most popular preamp for decades, the NTMB+F is a 3-band tone control preamp with fully independent Bass, Mid and Treble controls. It is well known to professionals for its very low noise and wide boost and cut range for aggressive control. The voice is clear, transparent, and strong. The treble frequency is set high for maximum available brightness.
A professionally pre-wired and fully pre-tested harness saves the time and aggravation of wiring your preamp and pots into your instrument. Wired with our pro-level preamp and premium audio-quality pots and switches, you’ll have smooth control and be ready for years of rugged use. We include battery clips and an output jack for quick installation. All the pots are grounded with a wire that can be connected to the cavity shield or simply cut away if not needed in your installation. Everything is pre-soldered with pro-quality pure copper wire that is double tin plated and protected with semi-rigid insulation so it won’t flop around in the cavity or degrade over time. We use only professional lead-free solder with non-corrosive flux. Knobs are a personal choice, so they are not included with the harness - except where there is a stacked (concentric) pot, we include a ring knob and center knob since they are not as common.