Avid MBOX Studio USB-C Audio & MIDI Interface
Bring professional recording power to your personal studio. Powered by Pro Tools Studio, the MBOX Studio USB audio interface provides everything you need to make music and more. From finding inspiration and composing ideas to recording, monitoring, and mixing the next big hit, its intuitive design puts pure creative power at your fingertips, reducing your time to fun.
Everything you need to make music
Plug in and play right away with Pro Tools Studio, MBOX Ignition Pack, and more. Whether making beats and parts with virtual instruments or connecting real ones to your computer for recording, you have a massive collection of tools, plugins, instruments, loops, and samples ready for you to explore, get inspired, and keep you in your creative zone.
Create GRAMMY-level productions
When you need to sound your best, nothing delivers like Pro Tools. Pro Tools Studio makes music production fast and easy, enabling you to work with audio, MIDI, notation, and 4K video all in one application.
Elevate your sound with world-class processing
Shape and enhance tracks with over 130 studio-coveted plugins—from authentic emulations of classic compressors, EQs, and other outboard gear to innovative instruments, reverbs, filters, and other sound-processing plugins.
Get unmatched monitoring flexibility
Track and monitor performances like a commercial studio with outputs for two headphones, two stereo sets of speakers, and Bluetooth, plus cue mixing and a built-in talkback mic. No other audio interface in its class provides as many options.
Expand and accelerate your workflow
Write music and score films and TV shows with Sibelius Artist. Manipulate pitch and time with Melodyne 5 essential. Automate your workflow with SoundFlow Cloud Avid Edition. And get Inner Circle rewards worth over $2K for free.
A guitar player’s dream
With Variable Z on instrument inputs, you can change up the tone of your guitar when recording direct to complement your effects chain. Play through the world’s greatest amps with Eleven MK II, bx_rockrack, tons of emulated stompbox effects, and more included. Integrate your own outboard effects. Reamplify tracks. And stay pitch-perfect with the built-in tuner.
Endless creative possibilities
MBOX Studio is more than the simple USB audio interface of years past; it expands and accelerates your workflow. Map its buttons to access your favorite functions fast. Jam with your iPhone over Bluetooth. Record voiceovers and design sound for picture. Podcast and live stream with Loopback mixing. Even use it as a standalone monitor controller.
Perform actions at the press of a button
Along with dedicated switches and encoders to control a variety of functions, you can perform frequently used actions fast using four assignable user buttons. Even customize the button colors to fit your design aesthetic or mood.
Work with your favorite DAWs and apps
Get the freedom to create with what you want. You can use MBOX Studio with Pro Tools and all other popular DAWs, content creation, and media streaming applications.
Produce professional podcasts and livestreams
Record yourself and your guests, optimize each mic tone, and add real-time EQ and effects. And with Loopback enabled, you can capture your dialogue along with audio played from another application, ideal for podcasting.
- Have everything you need to create, record, compose, edit, and mix studio-quality music and audio with a comprehensive suite of software and plugins, including Pro Tools Studio, MBOX Ignition Pack, Sibelius Artist, Celemony Melodyne 5 essential, and SoundFlow Cloud Avid Edition
- Get low-latency tracking with built-in EQ, delay, and reverb (Avid FX), plus DSP-based confidence monitoring
- Capture and mix sound in pristine quality with premium A/D and D/A conversion
- Get all the ins and outs you need to connect your gear in a single USB audio interface:
- 21 x 22 simultaneous I/O at 24-bit/96 kHz audio conversion (10 x 10 at 176.4/192 kHz)
- 4 high-quality mic preamps/line inputs with Variable Z (impedance)
- 2 Variable Z instrument inputs
- 4 additional line-level inputs
- 2 impedance-switching effects loops
- 2-way simultaneous stereo Bluetooth I/O
- Optical I/O—8-channel ADAT or 2-channel S/PDIF
- Coaxial S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O
- 2 stereo monitor outputs
- 1 impedance-matched Hi-Z reamplification output (with ground lift) to guitar amp
- 2 headphone outputs with independent cue mix control and built-in talkback mic
- 2 footswitch/expression pedal inputs
- Gain incredible tonal flexibility with Variable Z impedance switching for mics and instruments
- Simplify monitoring with studio monitor control, cue mix capabilities, and integrated talkback
- View input and output levels and access a variety of functions right from the interface
- Perform frequently used actions fast with a single press using four assignable, dual-function, user action
- Check mixes in your car, jam with your iPhone, and connect your AirPods with simultaneous stereo Bluetooth
- Change up your guitar tone post-performance by reamplifying a track to any guitar rig
- Keep your guitar sounding pitch-perfect with the built-in tuner
- Capture and mix dialog with other sources for podcasting and live streams with Loopback
- Use MBOX Studio with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, and other popular DAWs