Audio-Technica AT-LP140XP Professional Direct Drive DJ Turntable, Black
The AT-LP140XP fully manual professional DJ turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor and anti-resonant, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter to ensure stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. It is equipped with an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the durable, high-output AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus included with the turntable. It comes pre-mounted to an AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell.
Designed to connect to components with a dedicated phono input, the turntable comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and supplies a strong 5.5 mV output.
Additional professional features include a start/stop button; forward and reverse play; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8%, +/-16%, and +/-24% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a popup stylus target light; and a removable hinged dust cover.
Direct-Drive with High-Torque Motor
Designed for DJs
This high-torque direct-drive deck comes with a high-output AT-XP3 DJ cartridge and is loaded with professional features.
Fully Manual Operation
Whether used for DJ gigs or playing records at home, the AT-LP140XP gives you exquisite control over your vinyl listening experience.
Cartridge Assembly Line Circa 1962
Over 55 Years of Analog Excellence
We got our start in Tokyo in 1962, designing and manufacturing high-performance phono cartridges. That half-century’s worth of analog expertise goes into every turntable we produce, ensuring you get the best listening experience from your vinyl.
- Experience high-fidelity audio and professional DJ performance
- Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor with speed stabilization
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest
- Dedicated phono-level output (5.5 mV)
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Popup stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), power cable, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
- Type: 3-speed, fully manual operation
- Motor: High-torque DC motor
- Drive Method: Direct drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
- Starting Torque: >2.2 kgf.cm
- Wow and Flutter: <0.2% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB
- Output Level: 5.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Power Supply Requirements: 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Dimensions: 452.0 mm (17.80") W x 352.0 mm (13.86") D x 158.6 mm (6.24") H
- Weight: 10.0 kg (22 lbs.), without dust cover
- Accessories Included: AT-XP3 phono cartridge; AT-HS6 headshell; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire; counterweight; felt mat; dust cover; 45 RPM adapter
- Pitch Variation: +/-8% or +/-16% or +/-24%
- Tonearm type: Balanced S-shaped tonearm with detachable headshell
- Effective arm length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking error angle: Less than 3 degrees
- Applicable cartridge weight: 3.5-8.5 g
- Anti-skating range: 0-4 g
- Replacement Stylus: ATN-XP3