Audio Technica AT-2035 Microphone With Popguard & 10' Microphone Cable Bundle
Audio Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Element: Fixed-Charge Back Plate, Permanently Polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/Octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -33 dB (22.4 Mv) Re 1v At 1 Pa
- Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 Khz At 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL, With 10 dB Pad (Nominal)
- Noise: 12 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 136 dB, 1 KHz At Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 82 dB, 1 KHz At 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52v DC, 3.8 Ma Typical
- Switches: Flat, Roll-Off; 10 dB Pad (Nominal)
- Weight: 403 G (14.2 Oz)
- Dimensions: 170.0 mm (6.69") Long, 52.0 mm (2.05") Maximum Body Diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-Pin XLRM-Type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8458 Shock Mount For 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands; 5/8"-27 To 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter; Soft Protective Pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: R5
Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount & protective pouch
Windtech PopGard Microphone Windscreen
After more than two years in development, the PopGard™ is the next generation in microphone protection.
The PopGard™ Model PG-2000 microphone pop screen offers excellent protection against plosive sounds
in side address microphones in studio and broadcast applications. In addition, the PopGard™ is
hydrophobic, helping to prevent moisture from reaching the microphone element while remaining
acoustically transparent. Weighing less than one ounce, the PopGard™ is easy to clean and attaches in
seconds to most side address microphones from 1.8" to 2.7" (46mm to 68mm) in diameter. There is
no need for clamps or goosenecks to mount, the PopGard™ easily attaches to the microphone body
using lightweight elastic bands. This mounting method allows the PopGard™ to move with the
microphone without constant adjustment. The Ultimate Microphone Pop Filter.
Microphone Models Compatible with the PopGard™ PG2000
AKG: C 2000 B, C 214, C 414, Perception 420, C414XL II, Perception 120, Perception 220
Perception 120 USB, Perception 820 Tube, C 12 VR.
Apex: 205, 210, 250, 415, 435, 460, 480, 520, 530, 540, 550
Aphex: Microphone X.
Audio Technica: AT 5040, 2020, 2035, 2050, 4033, 4040, 4047, 4050, 4060, R2500, 4080, 5040.
Audix: CX-111, CX-112B, CX212B.
Avantone: CV28, CK6, CR14, CK40, CK7, CV12, BV-12, BV-1.
Behringer: C-1, C-3, B-2 Pro, C-1U, B-1.
Blue: Cactus, Kiwi, Reactor, Woodpecker, Blueberry, Baby Bottle, Bluebird, Spark.
Bock Audio: 195, 241, 251, 507, IFET, 4-ZERO-7, 5-ZERO-7.
CAD: E100S, E300S, Trion 8000, GLX 3000BP, GLX2200BP, GLX3000, GLX 2400, GLX2200, M179.
Cascade: Ribbon Series, Fat Head, Gomez
Lauten Audio: Atlantis FC-387, Horizon.
Lewitt: LCT 240, LCT 540, LCT 640, LCT 840, LCT 940.
Manley: Reference Cardioid, Gold Reference.
Miktek: CV 4, MK 7.
Mohave Audio: MA-200, MA-201fet, MA-300.
MXL: Genesis, CR89, CR30, Temple XLR, Revelation, Gold 35, CX22, V177, V89, 88, 87, 69, 67, 76, 2010, 2003,
2006, 2008, 2001, 770, 440, BCC–1, BCD–1, R77, R144, R150, 870, 880, 890, 910, 920, V63M, 3000, 4000,
V900, 9090, 9000, 960, 909, 190, 992, 990.
Nady: RSM-1, RSM-4, RSM-5, TRM-6, SCM0800, SCM-900, SCM-960, SCM-1000, SCM-2090, CM-2S.
Neumann: BCM 104, 705. D-01, M147, TLM102, TLM103, TLM170, TLM193, TLM67, U87, U89i, USM69i.
Peavey: Studio Pro M1, Studio Pro M2.
Peluso: 22 47, 22 51, 22 251, P-12, P-67
Rode: NT1-A, NT 1000, NT2-A, NT 2000, K2, NTK, Classic II, Podcaster.
Samson: C01, C01U, CO2, CO3, CL2, CL5N, CL7, CL8, Meteor Mic, MTR101, MTR 201, MTR231, G Track.
Se: G3500, Magneto, X1, 2200, 4400, Titanium, VR1, VR2.
Sennheiser: MK4, MK8, e609, e906.
Shure: KSM42, 44, 32, 313, 353. Beta 27, 181. PG 27, PG42USB, SM27.
Sterling: ST51, ST55, ST59, ST6050, ST66, ST69, ST77, ST79.
Studio Projects: B1, LSM, CS56, B3, C1, T3.
Telefunken: ELA M 215 E, AR51, CU-29, ELA M260, AK47, AR70, C12, U47.
Pig Hog PHM10 8mm Microphone XLR Cable 10ft
Pig Hog cables are precisely overbuilt to stand up to the most grueling tour conditions imaginable. They feature extra-thick 8mm wire, performance quality connectors, and tension-resistant stress relief. And with Pig Hog's "no question" lifetime guarantee, we've got your back for the life of the cable. Don't settle for those fat-free cables. Grab hold of a Pig Hog!
- High performance microphone cable
- 8mm high quality rubber outer covering
- Heat shrink protected connectors
- Lifetime guarantee