Audeze LCD-XC Closed-Back Headphones, Leather, Creator Package with Standard Travel Case
The Closed-Back Choice for Audio Professionals
Since Audeze introduced the LCD-XC in 2013, it has become the gold standard closed-back of the professional audio world. Trusted by award winning artists and engineers, the LCD-XC is a blend of transparency and reliability, ideal for any studio or audiophile system where isolation is desired.
"In my experience, the LCD-XC is as close as a closed-back model has ever gotten to the awesome spatiality of the best open-back headphones." - SoundStage!
Taking the Environment out of the Equation
The LCD-XC shares the same drivers and basic construction as the LCD-X, lending it a similar level of detail and transparency. Its closed-back design adds isolation, which lets you to focus as intensely as you need without distraction. When used with Audeze Reveal+ to create an AI-generated map of your own hearing, the LCD-XC puts you inside renowned studios, letting you mix consistently and efficiently from anywhere, regardless of background noise.
Accuracy, Transparency, and Efficiency
LCD-XC leverages patented Audeze technologies, including Ultra-Thin Uniforce™ diaphragms, Fazor waveguides, and powerful neodymium magnets to deliver extremely accurate and detailed sound. The sophisticated planar magnetic drivers achieve a high efficiency with low impedance, such that LCD-XC can deliver great sound from nearly any device with a headphone output. Together, these innovations enable audio professionals to efficiently get their mix done right in a variety of settings.
Designed for Comfort
Audeze has improved the LCD-XC over the years, lowering the weight and increasing comfort. It features a suspension headband for even weight distribution, and highly-cushioned premium earpads for support. The neutral tuning and low distortion prevent listening fatigue, so those late-night sessions never have to end.
Creator Package Includes
- LCD-XC planar magnetic headphone
- Single-ended 1/4'' to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- Standard LCD travel case
- Style: Over-ear, closed-back
- Transducer type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Proprietary magnet array
- Phase management: Fazor™
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-Thin Uniforce™
- Transducer size: 106 mm
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Max power handling: 5W RMS
- Min recommended power: > 100mW
- Recommended power level: > 250mW
- Cable: 1.9m (6.2ft) length, Single ended 1/4" (6.3mm) termination
- Wire material: 20 AWG high-purity OCC audio-grade copper
- Weight: 677g