Audeze LCD-MX4 Open-Back Headphones with Leather Earpads and Case
Our Most Precise and Efficient Professional Headphone
The LCD-MX4 melds technological advances from our Flagship Series with the reliable, accurate driver design of our famous LCD-X to offer incredible detail and sensitivity for studio or home listening.
“You can hear so many layers of detail, which makes them essential to my work” - Stuart Hawkes, Metropolis Studios
- Designed for the discerning professional, to reveal every critical detail in their mixes.
- Our strongest magnetic array delivers precise and accurately controlled bass.
- Our most sensitive LCD headphone, effortless to drive from most devices.
- Lightweight magnesium and carbon fiber chassis for comfort over long sessions.
Taking the Environment out of the Equation
The incredibly controlled bass and remarkably low distortion of the LCD-MX4 allow it to perform like a high-end speaker system, without the need for large, expensive room treatments. When used with Audeze Reveal+ to create an AI-generated map of your own hearing, the LCD-MX4 puts you inside renowned studios, letting you work consistently and efficiently from anywhere.
Precision to Hear Every Detail
The LCD-MX4 lets you mix and master with the precision relied on by the world’s top engineers. The sensitive drivers react to the most minute changes and offer a room-like bloom, letting you perfectly position and sculpt every element with confidence. You can trust your work on the MX4s to translate across a variety of platforms and devices.
Cutting-Edge Driver Technology
LCD-MX4 features our patented Double Fluxor™ Magnetic Array to achieve a flux density of 1.5 Tesla, the most powerful magnetic circuit ever in a headphone. We partner this with our patented Uniforce™ voice coil so the drivers deliver precise detail and accurate bass response. These breakthrough technologies also help make the MX4 our most efficient LCD model, so you can pair them with any interface, console, or recording device.
Advanced Materials for Comfort
LCD-MX4 is built on a lightweight magnesium chassis designed with feedback from professional engineers. The carbon fiber suspension headband and premium earpads offer excellent support and comfort, which paired with the MX4's neutral tuning and low distortion, help prevent listening fatigue so those late-night sessions never have to end.
- Style: Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Double Fluxor™ magnet array
- Phase management: Fazor
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin Uniforce™
- Transducer size: 106 mm
- Maximum power handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Sensitivity: 105 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum power requirement: >100mW
- Recommended power level: >250mW
- Cable: 1.9m (6.8ft) length, Single ended 1/4" (6.3mm) termination
- Wire Material: 20 AWG high-purity OCC audio-grade copper
- Weight: 575g