Arturia KeyLab Essential 3 MkIII 49 49-Key MIDI Controller Keyboard, White
Arturia introduces a fully redesigned KeyLab Essential Mk3!
Arturia’s new KeyLab Essential mk3 offers a new level of accessible, enjoyable, and creative music making, redefining the essence of a modern universal keyboard controller. From its refreshing new design, to its vastly upgraded creative workflow, to an expanded software package, it promises to shake up the affordable controller market by empowering modern musicians and sound explorers looking to expand their setup without breaking the bank.
Fit for any style and any setup
For DAW producers, musicians with hybrid setups, or performers using hardware; enhance any creative setup or musical style with MIDI out & USB power, deep DAW compatibility, and premium software.
The new standard for affordable keyboard controllers
A keyboard controller that doesn’t need tons of controls, menu diving, or complex configuration to operate. KeyLab Essential mk3 looks modern, feels great, and removes creative barriers for next-level music making.
Directly-linked with Arturia’s industry-leading software ranges
Many musicians and producers will be familiar with Arturia’s award-winning software; KeyLab Essential mk3 is part of the same range, seamlessly integrating with Analog Lab V, Pigments, and V Collection.
- New creative features: Scale Mode, Chord Mode, and Arpeggiator, making composition, songwriting, and beat-making more intuitive than ever.
- Custom DAW integration: KeyLab Essential Mk3 features custom scripts for deeper control over DAWs, including Ableton Live Logic Pro X, FL Studio, and more.
- More versatile presets: The 2000 presets included with Analog Lab V are no longer limited to vintage sounds; users can enjoy unique hybrids, modern synths, orchestral sounds, and more.
- Easier controls & interface: RGB-backlit pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity, contextual button, and a
- bright new 2.5” LCD screen for real-time feedback.
- Expanded software package for beginners & pros: Now includes Analog Lab V, 2 pianos (UVI Model D, NI’s The Gentleman), plus subscriptions to Loopcloud and Melodics.
Everything that users need to start creating their own music. Explore premium tools like Ableton Live Lite, Analog Lab V, UVI Model D grand piano, and Native Instruments’ The Gentleman upright piano; enjoy access to millions of royalty-free lifetime loops & samples with a Loopcloud
2 months subscription + 1 Welcome pack + 1 pack of your choice; get to grips with playing keyboard, finger drumming, DAW production, and even music theory with a Melodics “unlimited” trial subscription & bonus lessons.
Premium Keybed quality
- 49-note velocity-sensitive keyboard with hybrid synth-piano feel
Pads & controls
- 1 clickable encoder
- 9 rotary encoders
- 9 x 30mm faders
- 6 transport switches
- 4 command switches
- 1 modulation wheel & bend wheel
- 8 touch & pressure-sensitive pads
- 2.5” LCD display with contextual buttons
- Real-time feedback on tweaks and controls
- Multi-mode arpeggiator
- Chord mode
- Scale mode
- Hold function
- Semitone transpose
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments, including Analog Lab Intro: select sounds, browse presets, smart-assigned controls
- Custom DAW scripts for FL Studio, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Cubase, Bitwig Studio
- Also compatible with MCU/HUI control
- Up to 5 user presets for a totally customizable experience
Included Software titles & services
- Analog Lab V software with 2000+ sounds
- Ableton Live Lite
- Native Instruments’ The Gentleman
- UVI Model D
- 2-month Loopcloud subscription
- Melodics subscription
- USB-C connects to computers and MIDI Control Center
- MIDI 5-pin DIN output for connection to external instruments, gear
- Control input for pedal: sustain, expression, or footswitch
- USB-C powered
- KeyLab Essential Unit
- USB-A to USB-C cable
- Registration card
- Win 10+ (64bit)
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 cores CPU, 3.4 GHz (4.0 GHz Turbo-boost)
- 6GB free hard disk space
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- ARM processors not supported on Windows
- Works in Standalone, VST, AAX, Audio Unit, NKS (64-bit DAWs only).
- Mac OS 10.13+
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 cores CPU, 3.4 GHz (4.0 GHz Turbo-boost) or M1 CPU
- 3GB free hard disk space
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
Work with ASC
- An elegant and simple solution to help you install, activate, and update your Arturia software instruments.
Dimensions for 49 keys
- Size: 31.1 x 9.45 x 2.76 inches (790 x 240 x 70mm)
- Weight: 6.1 lbs. (2.76 Kg)