ART ISO-8U 8-Output Isolated Guitar Pedalboard Power Supply (B-STOCK)
The ISO-8U Power Supply provides 9V or 12V DC power for your pedals. Each output is isolated to remove ground loops. One output is adjustable from 4-9V to simulate a dying battery. Each fixed output has a selectable voltage between 9V or 12V DC.
Two high power outputs can provide 250mA. All other outputs are capable of providing up to 100mA. Each output is individually current limited and circuit protected. An output status indicator goes on when there is a fault (i.e. short, current protection, or temperature overload).
A USB type A jack can provide high power charging up to 10 watts. The unit comes with a wide variety of cables to connect your pedals including: standard barrel jacks, 3.5mm connections and a battery clip adapter.
- Eight isolated DC outputs
- Each output has switchable voltage
- One output is adjustable from 4-9V to simulate a dying battery
- USB power jack for high speed charging
- Comes with multiple adapter cords
- Runs off universal power supply
- Tie Wrap slots for clean wire routing