Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core Interface w/ 2 Free Edge Solo Mics & Software Bundle
Now through July 31st, get 2x Edge Solo Mics and a $2500+ software package for free!
Special Limited-Time Offer, valid now through July 31st-
With every purchase of a Zen Tour Synergy Core Interface, receive the following for free!
- 2x Edge Solo microphones, valued at $1390
- 37 FX, valued at $2120
- Bitwig Studio 4 DAW + a full year of free updates, valued at $399
*Microphones and software fulfilled by Antelope Audio upon product registration.
36 Synergy Core FX Included
Giving your projects a flying start, Zen Tour Synergy Core includes a compelling library of 36 meticulously modeled real-time studio effects. It’s all happening inside your audio interface with the lowest possible latency – thanks to FPGA’s massive parallel computing capabilities, DSP processing, and fast Thunderbolt™ connectivity. The included library can be expanded to include any effects you choose from our web store.
Built from the ground-up for the Synergy Core platform, Auto-Tune Synergy adds live pitch correction to the Antelope Audio experience.
Industry-leading pitch correction anytime you need it – live, during recording, and at mixdown
Fully adjustable Retune Speed, Flex-Tune, and Humanize parameters with Auto-Key automatic key and scale detection
Real-time, low latency performance with the Edge Go modeling microphone and any Antelope Audio Synergy Core interface
‘Classic’ mode pays homage to the legendary “Auto-Tune 5 sound” heard on countless hit records
Small footprint, big connectivity! Zen Tour Synergy Core offers a choice of 4 Instrument/Line inputs, 4 Mic/Line Ins, 8 Line Outs, 2 Monitor Outs, 2 Headphone Outs and 2 Re-Amp Outs, totalling 8 analog inputs and 14 outputs. The unit is digitally expandable over ADAT & SPDIF for an additional 10 digital input and 10 output channels. Additionally, all line outputs are DC-Coupled and ready for control voltage (CV) applications such as control of modular synthesizers. As a final touch, an integrated Talkback microphone lets you demo vocals and propel your voice to the live room.
The pioneer of atomic clocking in pro audio, Antelope Audio incorporates 20+ years of expertise in its audio interfaces. Our proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology & Jitter Management algorithm helps deliver the kind of artifact-free audio once accessible only to the most prestigious studios.
Full Speed Ahead
Record and monitor with maxed-out effects chains at high sample rates and low buffer sizes without taxing your CPU! You can enjoy Latency-Free Direct Monitoring over 4 independent internal mixers with 32 assignable inputs and stereo outputs.
Zen Tour Synergy Core has modern touchscreen controls giving immediate access to metering, level controls, presets and settings. The intuitive interface and precise tactile control facilitate fast, efficient work at all times, without staring at a monitor.
Zen Tour Synergy Core is our desktop-sized answer to professional rackmount equipment. With it, all you need to make great recordings in your project studio, rehearsal space, or on the road is power, a decent laptop, and reliable headphones. The Synergy Core architecture lets you run processing-heavy projects without carrying external equipment like DSP accelerators, FX processors, and authorization dongles.
Route Any Audio
Built inside the software Control Panel, a comprehensive Routing Matrix houses a full-fledged digital patch bay to freely route audio between the interface’s analog and digital inputs and outputs. Run DAW playback through Synergy Core FX, re-amp guitar DIs through the Shred Guitar Amps & Cabs, and integrate external equipment. With all ‘training wheels’ removed, your workflow can be as esoteric as you want it to be.
- IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO ANY PARAMETER
- COLOR-CODED ROUTING MATRIX WITH USER LABELS AND UNDO/REDO
- FOUR 32-CHANNEL, LOW-LATENCY SOFTWARE MIXERS
- SAVE AND LOAD CUSTOM PRESETS
- SINGLE-WINDOW WORKFLOW
This time, it's not the manufacturer who's making decisions - you are. Whether your weapon of choice is PC or Mac, Zen Tour Synergy Core carries both Thunderbolt 3 (Type-C) and USB 2.0 (Type-B) ports for cross-platform compatibility with Mac and Windows machines.
Depend On It
Hand-assembled in Europe from high quality materials (steel and anodized aluminum), Zen Tour Synergy Core withstands the demands of your studio desktop, road rig and practice space. Furthermore, our rock-solid drivers and 20-hour customer support (phone, chat, ticket system) will ensure you get consistent, smooth performance out of the interface in all conditions.
Hear The Truth
With updated converters and Antelope’s signature 4th-generation clocking, Zen Tour Synergy Core offers pristine AD/DA conversion for artifact-free recording and critical listening with a best-in-class dynamic range of up to 130dB (measured at the monitor outputs). The sound quality rivals that of professional rackmount studio interfaces, which occupy additional space and may cost times as much.
Mic Modeling Ready
The Zen Tour Synergy Core’s purpose-built preamps and Accusonic 3D modeling engine lets you transform the Antelope Audio Edge and Verge modeling microphones into expensive-sounding vintage replicas. Shape the final sound with complete control over proximity effect and change polar patterns during or after recording. Choose from a collection of classic and rare microphones as you monitor and record live, bringing out the musician’s finest performance.
- 4x DSP + 2x FPGA Synergy Core FX Processing
- 14x18 Analog & Digital I/O
- Thunderbolt™ 3 & USB 2.0 Connectivity
- Discrete ultra-linear mic preamps
- State-of-the-art AD/DA conversion
- 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking & Jitter Management algorithms
- Mastering-grade Stereo monitor outputs
- 2 Individual Stereo headphone outputs
- 2 Transformer-based Reamp Outputs
- ADAT & SPDIF digital I/O
- 8 Line outputs on DB25 connector (DC-Coupled)
- Integrated Talkback microphone
- Intuitive touchscreen control & software Control Panel with flexible signal routing
- Analog Inputs
- 4x Instrument/Line inputs on TRS Jacks
- 4x Mic/Line inputs on TRS/XLR Combo Jacks
- Analog Outputs
- 8x Line Outputs on DB25 (TASCAM Standard 25-pin Layout)
- 2x Monitor Outputs on TRS Jacks
- 2x Headphone Outputs on TRS Jacks
- 2x Transformer-based Reamp Outputs on TRS Jacks
- All line outputs are DC-Coupled and support CV applications such as controlling modular synthesizers.
- 44.1/48 kHz – 8 inputs / 8 outputs
- 88.2/96 kHz – 4 inputs / 4 outputs
- 176.4/192 kHz – 2 inputs / 2 outputs
- 44.1 to 192 kHz – 2 inputs / 2 outputs
- USB 2.0 - Type B Connector
- (Up to 24 audio channels)
- Тhunderbolt™ 3 - Type C Connector
- (up to 32 channels)
- Mic Preamps
- EIN: -128 dBu
- Dynamic Range: -121 dB
- THD: -106 dB
- Max input: +20 dBu
- Max Gain: 65 dB
- A/D Converter
- 124dB DNR
- -110 THD+N
- D/A Converter
- 127dB DNR
- -106 THD+N
- D/A Monitor Converter
- 130dB DNR
- -115 THD+N
- Sample Rates (kHz)
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking & Jitter Management
- 64-bit DDS
- Operating Temperature
- 0-50°C, 32-122°F
- Weight (Approx)
- 1.6 kg/ 3.5 lbs
- Dimensions (Approx)
- Width: 255 mm / 10.0”
- Height: 62 mm / 2.4”
- Depth: 168 mm /6.6”
- Power Consumption
- 25 Watts