64 Channels of analog audio. Dante & HDX connectivity. One device.
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is a high-end recording system that connects your entire studio within a 2U rack space while providing high-fidelity audio and onboard effects processing for your most demanding projects. With Dante, HDX and Thunderbolt connectivity, the world’s first 64-channel AD/DA converter offers unbeatable flexibility when moving sound around your high-profile production facility, live stage, broadcast, or other enterprise applications.
More streamlined workflow, less clutter
The interface is designed to be the hub of your entire recording environment that eliminates the need for any expansion modules and cards, thus centralizing your entire setup. Switching from project to project is effortless with the fast recall of presets and adapting to different workflows is made easier by allowing you to address numerous applications using a single hardware frame.
World’s first 64-channel AD/DA converter in 2U rack space
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is the only interface to offer two Dante ports for audio networking, four HDX ports for a full array of 128 channels in Pro Tools as well as Thunderbolt connectivity. These features can be used simultaneously with multiple systems for easy adaptation to different workflows with preferred DAW applications. This is all made possible by utilizing our exclusive FPGA configuration and advanced digital routing.
Build your network
Dante is the number one audio over IP choice for installations, live events, production facilities, and any situation where large volumes of high-definition digital audio must be reliably transferred over long distances. Achieved using just an Ethernet port, Dante connection is preferred among other digital network standards, due to its easy configuration and variety of product support.
The configuration provides straightforward integration and reliable redundancy, with the secondary RJ-45 port serving as a backup 64-channel Dante route. Galaxy 64 Synergy Core allows extensive real-time backup and multi-level recording options throughout every production stage.
128 channels in Pro Tools at 192kHz sample rate
The only interface to offer four HDX ports provides a primary or secondary recording solution per card or a full array of 128 channels of recording split to two systems. What is especially impressive about our exclusive FPGA configuration is that it allows this channel count to be maintained at high sample rates such as 192kHz. Unlike modular systems, all I/O is available at any time without the need to exchange boards or change setups. This is the easiest way to interface multiple Pro Tools sessions through several hosts.
High-spec AD/DA converters provide low total harmonic distortion and signal-to-noise ratio for artifact-free recording sessions. The Galaxy 64 Synergy Core does not require external converters for monitoring because of the dedicated mastering-grade monitor converter. It facilitates audio reproduction with a wider soundstage for critical listening without coloration or signal degradation.
Industry-leading clocking technology
Our proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking and Jitter Management algorithm ensure the kind of audio quality that sets apart the legendary Isochrone Trinity master clock. The Galaxy 64 Synergy Core delivers the same increased width, separation, and detail in your musical performances.
37 Real-time effects included
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core includes a massive expandable library of 37 real-time effects. It is largely composed of software emulations of vintage analog gear found in world-renowned recording studios. The collection does not lack in variety – you can find rarities like a boutique auto-wah pedal from Finland, a Danish master-grade compressor or emulation of famous units like
Synergy Core is currently one of the fastest-growing real-time effects processing platforms in the pro audio industry. In short, the Antelope Audio Synergy Core technology is a combination of the best of FPGA and DSP processing, brought together to give you a powerful, yet simple to use effects platform. It allows you to offload all processing to the interface thus saving your host computer CPU & memory, and load effects while tracking or mixing and process with imperceptible latency.
Intuitive control over all features
Take charge of each aspect of the unit’s functionalities with a convenient software Control Panel. It provides intuitive control of all settings, gain adjustments, real-time effects, metering, and presets. From the Control Panel you have immediate access to the flexible Routing Matrix and the low latency internal mixers. Every Galaxy 64 Synergy Core feature works seamlessly once you establish your Control Panel workflow.
Inputs & Outputs
- 8x DB25 line inputs (64 channels at 24-bit, 192kHz) 64 аnalog input channels over 8 DSUB-25 connectors with
- AC/DC coupling switch (TASCAM standard)
- 8x DB25 line outputs (64 channels at 24-bit, 192kHz) 64 analog output channels over 8 DC-coupled D-Sub 25
- connectors (TASCAM standard)
- 1× Stereo headphone output (24-bit, 192kHz) Stereo TRS jack for headphone monitoring with a D/A converter
- providing 122dB of headroom.
- 1× Stereo monitor output pair (2 channels at 24-bit, 192kHz) L/R studio speaker outputs on 1/4-inch TRS connectors with a dedicated converter providing 130dB of headroom
- 2x DANTE® Ports (64 channels at 24-bit, 48kHz) Primary and Secondary Dante® connections on RJ 45 (Ethernet) ports. The number of input and output audio channels is sample rate-dependent.
- 4x HDX Ports (128 channels at 24-bit, 192kHz) Four HDX ports enable interfacing to two HDX cards simultaneously for a primary/secondary recording setup or a full array of 128 channels.
- 2x Thunderbolt 3™ Ports (64 channels at 24-bit, 192kHz) Two Thunderbolt 3 ports for PC/Mac connection. The left port enables USB-C connection to a secondary computer for remote control purposes.
- 2x Optical MADI Ports (64 channels at 24-bit, 48kHz) Should the need for more channels arise, use the MADI ports on optical SC connectors to daisy-chain with another audio interface.
- 2x AES/EBU Ports (2 channels at 24-bit, 192kHz) Two AES/EBU ports on XLR connectors for digital expansion to AD/DA converters or monitoring systems.
- 2x S/PDIF (input and output) (2 channels at 24-bit, 192kHz) Two S/PDIF ports RCA connectors for digital expansion to AD/DAconverters or monitoring systems.
- 1x Word clock input - The word clock input allows you to sync Galaxy 64 Synergy Core’s internal clock to an external master clock or other converter.
- 6x Word clock outputs - With the word clock outputs, you can distribute the internal clock signal across the rest of your digital gear.
- 2x Loop sync (input and output) Word clock distribution system for HD and HDX set-ups that eliminates sync repatching.
- 1x 10M atomic reference input - An atomic input allows reference from the 10MX atomic clock or the 10M reference clock.
- ROUTING MATRIX - The comprehensive Routing Matrix houses an advanced digital patch bay to freely route audio between the unit’s analog and digital inputs and outputs. This happens with simple drag and drop functionality, while user labeling, and color-coding facilitate immediate and intuitive operation.
- LOW LATENCY INTERNAL MIXERS - The Control Panel houses 8 low latency 32-channel mixers that can be split into individual cue mixes and sub-mixes, allowing you to distribute headphone mixes for your musicians while applying pan, reverb, other effects and stereo link. Each mixer has 32 inputs and a stereo output which makes them ideal for real-time multi-channel hardware-based monitoring and signal summing.
- REMOTE CONTROL & STANDALONE OPERATION - The interface allows interfacing to a second computer via USB-C for the purposes of remote control. This way, you can run dedicated live/recording and Control Panel setups without being tied to a single computer. Network control is also a possibility through a proprietary client/server system. With the interface, you also have the option to work without being connected to a computer.
- CUSTOMIZABLE PRESETS - Create custom presets for any scenario, complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes. Everything can be custom configured for individual recording sessions, live events, and pre/post-production sessions. Preset files can be shared across multiple studios and devices to ease workload and optimize the production process.
- LOW LATENCY DIRECT MONITORING - Record and monitor with analog-modeled effects processed with imperceptible latency in real-time. This feature will help you find creative solutions faster and commit to your sound early in the process, thus speeding up your workflow and avoiding the need to ‘fix it in the mix’.
- TOUCHSCREEN CONTROLS - The touchscreen functionality saves time and offers efficiency when immediate access to the Control Panel application is not there. The precise touch control facilitates fast and immediate access to metering, level controls, presets and settings.
ANALOG & DIGITAL CONNECTIVITY
- 64 analog input channels over 8 D-Sub 25 connectors with AC/DC coupling switch (TASCAM standard)
- 64 analog output channels over 8 DC-coupled D-Sub 25 connectors (TASCAM standard)
- Dante™ audio over IP with primary/secondary port for audio transfer over long distances
- Four HDX ports (24-bit, 192kHz): up to 128 channels I/O for Pro Tools HD / HDX integration
- Two Thunderbolt™ 3 ports with custom macOS & Windows drivers for native DAW application
- Digital I/O: 64 channels of optical MADI, 2 channels over AES/EBU, and 2 channels over S/PDIF
CLOCKING & CONVERSION
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology for increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances
- Proprietary Jitter Management algorithm delivering truthful and expanded soundstage
- High-resolution A/D and D/A conversion ensuring artifact-free recordings and mastering-grade converter with 130dB headroom for critical listening without coloration or signal degradation
ONBOARD REAL-TIME EFFECTS
- Collection of 36 analog-modeled effects featuring classic as well as rare compressors, EQs, mic preamps and pedals
- 12×DSP, 2×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time plugin processing platform
- Up to 256 plugin instances per session loaded simultaneously on 64 individual virtual racks
- Advanced digital routing matrix that allows execution of complicated input/output routing with a simple drag and drop functionality
- 8 low latency hardware-accelerated 32-channel mixers that can be split into individual cue mixes and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other plugins and stereo link
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes
- Direct monitoring with plugins, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency
- Intuitive touchscreen interface with recallable hardware-based presets
- Daisy chain over Thunderbolt™ 3 & remote control over USB Type-C
- Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation)
- Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network
37 INCLUDED SYNERGY CORE EFFECTS
- VEQ-55A (3-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-4K BLACK (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-4K BROWN (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-4K ORANGE (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-4K PINK (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-HA32C (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-STU 900 (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- NEU-W492 (4-Band EQ)
- VMEQ-5 (3-Band Tube Mid-Range EQ )
- BAE-1084 (3-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-STU 089 (3-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- BAE-1023 (3-Band EQ / HPF)
- VEQ-1A (2-Band Tube EQ)
- VEQ-HLF (Tube 2-Band HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-STU 169 (3-Band EQ / HPF)
- NEU-PEV (3-Band EQ)
- NEU-W495 (3-Band EQ)
- Clear Q (Parametric EQ)
- A-Tuner (Guitar Tuner)
- VCA160 (VCA Compressor / Limiter)
- X903 (VCA Compressor / Limiter)
- ALT-436C (Vari-Mu Tube Compressor Amplifier)
- Tube 176 (Vari-Mu Tube Compressor / Limiter)
- Stay-Levin (Vari-Mu Tube Compressor)
- SMT-100A (Tube Leveling Amplifier / Limiter)
- FET-A78 (FET Compress Stereo Peak Limiter)
- FET-A76 (FET Compressor / Limiting Amplifier)
- BAE 10DCF (Compressor / Limiter)
- PowerEX (Expander)
- PowerFFC (Feed-Forward Compressor)
- PowerGate (Noise Gate)
- BA-31 (Germanium Mic Preamp)
- Gyraf Gyratec IX (Dual Tube Mic Preamp with HPF)
- Marble White AutoWah (Auto-Wah Pedal)
- Vari-Speed Tremolo (Tremolo)
- Auraverb (Reverb)
- Master De-Esser (De-Esser)