Antelope Audio Zen Q Synergy Core 14x10 Bus-Powered Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
Special Limited-Time Offer, valid now through July 31st, 2022, recieve the following for free!
- Edge Solo Microphone, valued at $695
- 37 FX, valued at $2120
- Bitwig Studio 4 DAW w/ 1 year of free updates, valued at $399
*Microphone and software fulfilled by Antelope Audio upon product registration.
Take the quantum leap to pro recordings
Empower your desktop setup with high-end technology and take the next step in your creative quest. The Zen Q Synergy Core allows you to thrive without restraints by giving you access to renowned sound quality, real-time processing of analog-modeled effects and expandable I/O.
- Conversion & Clocking
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127dB of headroom;
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192kHz;
- Proprietary 64-bit AFC™ (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased sound width, separation, and detail.
- 2 × Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65dB of gain for studio-quality recordings. Both work as microphone/line/ Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks, and supply 48V of phantom power;
- 2 × Hi-Z/line instrument inputs over TRS;
- 2 × DC-coupled line outputs over TRS;
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port carrying up to 16 input and 16 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers;
- Digitally expandable over ADAT IN , with 8 channels available;
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF I/O, with 2 channels available;
- 1 × Stereo monitor output over TRS;
- 2 × Stereo headphone outputs with separate volume control.
- Workflow-enhancing features
- Bus-powered interface – powered by the Thunderbolt™ connection without need for a dedicated power source;
- Direct monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback;
- Front panel with easily accessible controls over input and output levels, and other settings;
- Customizable presets with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer and effects settings;
- Customizable monitoring mixes with adjustable volume, pan and reverb.
- Real-time effects processing
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear;
- Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by 2 × DSP & 1 × FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency;
- Modeling Engine allowing pairing with the Edge line of microphones for real-time use of vintage microphone emulations.
- In-the-Box Content
- Zen Q Synergy Core
- Getting Started leaflet
- Note: Thunderbolt cable not included.