Alto Professional TS4 Series TS408 8-Inch 2000-Watt Powered PA Speaker w/ Bluetooth
TrueSonic TS4 from Alto Professional
Louder. Clearer. Smarter.
Where TS3 exceeded expectations, TS4 redefines them completely.Building on the legacy of our best-selling TrueSonic speakers, the TS4 Series delivers increased power, clearer sound, and advanced
Bluetooth functions including streaming, speaker linking, and App control.Compact, lightweight, and designed for reliability, the new TS4 Series makes it simple to get great live sound at every event.
True Sonic Power
Whether you need a powerful vocal PA or club-shaking bass performance for a DJ set, TS4 speakers deliver loud, clear, room-filling sound
for any application.
With an 8-inch woofer, and a 1.4-inch compression driver, TS408 delivers 2000W of class-leading power and clarity in equal measure.
FREE Alto App for remote configuration and control
Available free for both Android and iOS, the Alto App gives hands-on remote control over Bluetooth levels, Speaker Use Modes, Custom
EQ and Sub Size selection. Further, True Wireless Stereo linking can be configured remotely via the app to save time during setup.
Built-In 3-channel mixer
Every TS4 features an integrated 3-channel mixer, with two Mic/Line input channels and a dedicated Bluetooth channel. The Mic/Line
channels feature XLR/TRS combo jacks and can be used with microphones, instruments, and line-level signals without the need for
additional hardware or adjustment. Just plug straight into the rear panel and you’re up and running.
Simple Bluetooth Streaming & Speaker Linking
The ideal high-powered streaming solution, TS4’s built-in Bluetooth connectivity makes it easy to pair your laptop, phone or tablet and
get the music pumping in no time at all.
With the True Wireless Stereo function you can stream Bluetooth audio to two TS4 speakers in perfect stereo without the need for any
DSP Modes for the best sound in every application
TS4’s three preset “Speaker Use” modes let you optimize the speaker for any application, so you’ll get great sound every time at the touch
of a button. For even more control over your sound, you can configure a Custom EQ within the Alto App and remote adjust the settings
from any listening point in the venue. You can even save your favorite Custom EQ setting direct to the TS4 for easy recall whenever you
Versatile and Reliable
From the high-quality drivers to the fanless class D amplifiers, every aspect of the TS4 Series has been designed for superb reliability,
whether used for mobile gigs and performances or fixed installation.
Each speaker features a lightweight, sleek, black box design that can be used as the application demands - freestanding, as a wedge
monitor, pole-mounted or suspended via the integrated suspension points.
Level up your live sound. Choose Alto Professional’s TS4 Series.
- Solo performers
- Musicians and Bands
- Mobile DJs
- Gymnasiums, fitness centers, and dance studios
- Houses of worship
- Bars, restaurants, clubs
- Special events, presentations, and wedding
- 2000W for powerful performance
- 8” driver, 2.0” (50 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- FREE Alto App (iOS/Android) for remote configuration and control
- 1” exit ceramic driver with 1.4” (35 mm) coil
- Bluetooth® audio streaming direct from device
- Lightweight enclosure for easy transport, set up and installation
- On-board DSP with 4 Speaker Use modes (inc. Custom EQ via App)
- Versatile design - pole-mountable, wedge monitor or flown application with integral M6 suspension points
- True Wireless Stereo speaker linking via Bluetooth®
- Powerful and efficient class D amplifiers with fanless cooling design to run cleaner, quieter and with greater long-term reliability
- Integrated 3-channel mixer with dual XLR ¼-inch combo inputs, mic/line switches and independent level controls
- XLR Mix output, Speaker Use, and Sub Size Controls
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 2000W
- Low-Frequency Driver: 8.0” driver, 2.0” (50 mm) high-temperature voice coil. 1 x 650 W RMS @ 2 Ω.
- High Frequency Driver: 1.0” exit ceramic driver with 1.4” (35 mm) coil. 1 x 350W @ 4 Ω.
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB (peak), 127 dB (continuous) (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 62 Hz – 20 kHz (+/-3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 52 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° horizontal x 60° vertical (nominal)
- (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS combo inputs (Balanced)
- (1) XLR output (Link)
- (1) IEC power cable input
- Input Impedance Line: 10 KΩ balanced, 20 KΩ unbalanced, Mic: 1.2K
- Line Gain/Volume Control Range: -∞ to 0 dB, +4 dBu nominal, +10 dBu for max output
- Mic/Inst. Gain / Volume Control Range: -∞ to +50 dB
- USB Charging Port: 5V 2.1A
- Controls: Power switch, (2) gain control knobs (1 per input), (2) Mic/Line switches, Bluetooth volume control encoder, Pairing button, Stereo Link button, Sub Size button, Speaker Use button
- (1) Input Channel Signal/Limit/Clip LED (Green = Ch1/2 Signal) (Yellow = Ch1/2 Limiter) (Red = Ch1/2 Output Clipped)
- (1) Link LED (Orange)
- (4) DSP Presets LED (Green)
- (3) HPF LED (Green)
- Power Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 100-120V, 50/60Hz; 220-240V, 50-60Hz
- Consumption: 900W
- Fuse: 100-120V T10AL AC250V; 220-240V T5AL AC250V
- Protection: Electronic clip, thermal, and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Injected Molded Enclosure and Perforated Metal Grille
- Mounting/Installation: Standard 36 mm pole socket, flown application, suspended with integral M6 points, or in a wedge monitor position
- Operating Temperature: 10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 17.2” x .10.1” x 9.6 / 436 x 256 x 245 mm
- Weight: 20.7 lbs. / 9.4 kg