Allen & Heath AH-M-SQ-SDANTE32-A SQ Dante 32x32 Card with 32 Dante Bidirectional Channels
SQ Dante 32×32 provides any SQ mixer or AHM processor with a full 32×32 channel, 96kHz or 48kHz interface to a Dante network.
Expand Your System With Dante
An SQ or AHM unit fitted with the Dante option card can seamlessly connect to DT expanders, wireless systems, amplifiers, preamps and any other devices on your Dante network, making full use of high-resolution 96kHz audio.
The SQ Dante card can be switched between 96kHz or 48kHz to accommodate Dante networks running at either sample rate. In addition to facilitating system integration, the card also enables digital splits and affordable multitrack recording direct to a computer.
Add Dante to AHM Matrix Processors
The SQ Dante 32×32 card is the perfect partner to the AHM-32 and AHM-16 Audio Matrix Processors.
As well as making it easy to integrate AHM processors into existing Dante networks, it also enables use of our Dante enabled expanders, including the compact and portable DT22, DT02 and DT20, the wallmountable DT164-W, and the DT168 stagebox.
- 32×32 channel audio and control over a network
- 96kHz or 48kHz operation
- Multichannel recording / playback using Dante Virtual Soundcard (available separately)
- Two ports with redundant and switch modes
- Internal Control Network Bridge
- Locking Ethercon connectors
- Dante Domain Manager ready
- AES67 compatible
- Compatible with SQ and AHM