AER Compact 60/4 60-Watt Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier, Red High-Gloss
The stalwart amp in the AER line, the Compact 60/4 is an absolute bestseller.
The power, the punch, clarity and ease-of-use make this a favourite for all acoustic instruments, most electric instruments and even vocals.
This two-channel 60 Watt amplifier system has 4 effects on board to further enhance the already great sound.
- headphones, line out, switchable DI-out,
- external effect loop via send and
- return, footswitch, aux in (internal/external effect on/off )
- Channel 1
- 6.3 mm (1/4”) input jack socket as high impedance line input stage with pad (high/low attenuation) 9 V phantom power and gain control
- Channel 2
- combined XLR/6.3 mm (1/4”) input jack socket as high quality line or balanced microphone input stage 48 V, gain control
- three band tone controls for channel 1 and
- two band tone controls for channel 2
- Digital effect processor with 4 presets:
- 2 x reverb, delay, chorus
- Power amp
- 60W / 4 ohms, dynamic control
- Speaker system
- 8” (200 mm) twin cone speaker
- 260 mm x 325 mm x 235 mm (10.20“ x 12.80“ x 9.25“), HxWxD
- 7.1 kg (15.6 lbs)