ADJ American DJ PIN377 Pinpoint Gobo Color Battery Powered GOBO Projector Light
Communicate your message in light! The ADJ PinPoint Gobo Color is a battery powered GOBO projector powered by a 10-Watt Quad (RGBA 4-in-1) LED. It includes 4 standard removable GOBOs and a frost filter to defuse the beam for wider washes of light. When the GOBO is remove it may be used as a pinspot to spot tables, decor, architecture or used for special effects.
The PinPoint Gobo Color has an easy replaceable GOBO holder so that user may interchange the supplied GOBOs or to insert custom GOBOs. It features a magnetic bracket so the fixture may be quick attached to metal, plus a X-Clip mount is also included to attach to the metal in drop down ceilings.
The battery has a charge time of 6 hours to achieve a full charge. The battery life is rated at 5 hours (full on) or 18 hours when set in energy saving mode. On the side of the fixture are sliders to manually adjust the focus and beam angle.
- Rechargeable battery powered, bright 10W RGBA 4-in-1 LED Pinspot / Gobo Projector
- 17-33-degree variable beam
- Manual focus
- Compact high-tech metal case design
- Long-life LED: 50,000 hour LED life
- Light Output: 431 LUX @2M; 110.8 LUX @4M (15-degree beam)
- Refresh Rate: 1KHz
- Power consumption: 11W
- Includes magnetic bracket for easy quick install on metal
- X-CLIP Bracket for drop ceiling frame mounting
- Includes Frost Filter to defuse beam
- Includes 4 metal GOBOs
- Replaceable Gobo size: 25.8mm; Viewable size: 19mm; Thickness: 1mm max.
- Drop in GOBO Slot (for metal gobos only)
- Includes Power Adapter (DC 8.7V 1A)
- ADJ UC IR Remote Control (Sold Separately) & Airstream IR Compatible
- Battery Charge Time: 6 Hours (With POWER switch off)
- Battery Life: 5 Hours (Full On) / 18 Hours (In Energy Saving Mode w/ Full Charge)
- Energy saving mode is activated from the UC IR remote (sold separately)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.75” x 4” x 2.75” / 245 x 102 x 70mm
- Weight: 3 lbs. / 1.1 kgs.