(4-Pack) ADJ American DJ AC3PDMX5 Accu-Cable 3-Pin DMX Cables - 5 ft
ADJ American DJ AC3PDMX5 Accu-Cable 3-Pin DMX Cable - 5 ft
22 AWG stranded (0.15 x 19 ) tinned copper conductors, polyethylene insulation, twisted pair, polyethylene inner jacket, Duofoil® (100% coverage) and cotton plus a tinned copper braid shield (85% coverage), PVC jacket.
- Conductor: Number of Pairs: 1
- Total Number of Conductors: 2
- AWG: 22
- Stranding: 0.15 x 19
- Conductor Diameter: .0354"
- Conduct or Material: TC-Tinned Copper
- Insulation: Insulation Material PE Polyethylene
- Lay Length: 2.5"
- Direction: Left Hand Lay
- Twists: 4.8 per foot
- Inner Jacket Material: PE- Polyethylene
- Inner Jacket Diameter: .055"
- Pair Color Code: Black/White
- Outer Shield Trade Name: Duofoil®
- Outer Shield Type: Tape/Braid
- Layer Number:1, Material Trade Name: Dufoil®, Type: Tape, Material: Aluminum Foil-Polyester, Coverage %: 100
- Layer Number: 2, Material Trade Name: Dufoil®, Type: Braid, Material: TC-Tinned Copper, Coverage %: 85
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC-Polyvinyl Chloride
- Overall Nominal Diameter: .229"
- Operating Temperature Range: (-30 degrees C To + 75 degrees C)
- Bulk Cable Weight: 31 lbs/1000
- Minimum Bend Radius (Install): 3.2"
- Maximum Recommended Pull Tension: 72 lbs.
- Nominal Characteristic Impedence: 110 Ohms
- Nominal Capacitance Conductor to Conductor @ 1KHz: 12.8 pF/f t
- Nominal Cap Cond. To Other Cond. & Shield @ 1KH z: 23 pF/ft
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 66%
- Nominal Delay: 1.6 Nanoseconds per foot
- Nominal Conductor DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 24 Ohms/1000 ft
- Nominal Outer Shield D C Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 3.4 Ohms/ 1000 ft
- Nominal Attenuation (dB/100 ft): 0.6 (@ 1 MH z) dB/100 ft
- Maximum Recommended Current: 2.1 A mps per conductor @ 25 degree C