2 Sets of D'Addario EXL190 Nickel Wound Custom Long Scale Light Bass Strings (40-100)
D'Addario EXL190 Nickel Wound Custom Long Scale Light Bass Strings (40-100)
EXL190's are a hybrid construction of the popular EXL220 and EXL170 sets, optimal for players looking for the ideal combination of comfortable playing tension with distinctive brightness and booming, tight lows. Fits basses with a string scale length of up to 34 inches.
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickelplated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- Ideal combination of comfortable playing tension distinctive bright tone and powerful, tight low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .040, .060, .080, .100
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh