Sterling by Music Man John Petrucci JP60 Electric Guitar, Stealth Black (B-STOCK)
The JP60 model follows the iconic design of the JP6—the original Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci signature model. Featuring die-cast locking tuning machines, the “JP Shield” logo inlaid at the first fret, a contoured forearm scoop, and a full floating modern tremolo bridge, the JP60 is the personification of a shredder’s dream.
- H/H with 3-way Switch
- Hard Maple Neck, Rosewood Fretboard, and Locking Tuners
- Sterling by Music Man Designed Modern Tremolo
- Model: JP60
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Color: Stealth Black (SBK)
- Bridge: Modern Tremolo
- Pickguard: N/A
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 16" (40cm)
- Frets: 24 Frets, Medium Jumbo Profile
- Neck Width: 1.69"(43mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: Custom JP Inlays
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Switching: 3-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HH
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag
This is a New B-Stock Guitar with the original box and paperwork. Sterling is very picky on its product quality, a little discolored tiny spot or blemish or little finish run on the finish of the guitar. A lot of times we can't even tell what is the difference between these and the A-stock guitars, but despite any blemishes, they sound, feel, and look amazing!
note: The photos above may not be of the exact item you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.