Spector Euro 4 LT 4-String Bass, Bartolini / Darkglass Electronics, Red Fade Gloss
Spector’s Euro Series has established itself as true icon in the world of electric bass. Expertly handcrafted, these instruments represent the true essence of Spector’s legendary design. Now, the Euro Series expands to include an additional range of instruments; the Euro LT Series. The European Alder body wings are now carefully weight relieved before they are topped with highly figured North American Maple. The 3-piece Maple neck now features a 24 fret Ebony fingerboard and carefully tapered neck profile that’s fast and comfortable. Euro LT basses also include premium, custom wound pickups from Bartolini and a custom voiced Darkglass active pre-amp. Together, they provide an articulate and versatile tonal palette, suitable for all players. Additionally, Euro LT models include professional grade hardware, a variety of all new high gloss finishes, and Spector’s world class craftsmanship.
Body & Construction
- Top Wood: North American Maple with a slice of Walnut
- Body Wood: European Alder
- Neck Wood: 3-Piece Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Inlays: Spector Signature Crown
Pickups & Electronics
- Controls: Volume, Volume, Bass Cut/Boost, Treble Cut/Boost, Mid-Range Cut/Boost (accessible via control cavity)
- Pickups: Bartolini Custom Wound P/J Pickups
- Pickup Configuration: P/J
- Preamp System: Custom Darkglass Tone Capsule: Bass +/-20dB @ 150 Hz, Mids +/-12dB @ 500Hz, Treble +/-12dB 3.5kHz, +6dB boost @ 1kHz
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Aluminum Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh Lightweight Tuners
- Strings: D'Addario XL-170
- Case: Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 7.9 lbs
- Serial #: NB16981
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Spector. This Euro 4 LT is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact bass you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.