Sonor Benny Greb Signature Snare 2.0 13 x 5.75 Beech Snare Drum
Benny is back with a bang. Two brandnew beautiful 13 x 5.75" snare drums created in collaboration between Benny Greb and SONOR will be the new center of your kit.
10 years after the first extremely successful collaboration for a Signature Snare with the jack-of-all-trades and close #SONORfamily member Benny Greb, the Benny Snare is back and has even brought reinforcements. As Benny would say: it’s not just an update, it’s an upgrade. The existing 13 x 5.75" Beech snare with outer veneer of Scandinavian Birch now comes with a Bubinga wood inlay and classy 1950s Vintage Teardrop Lugs. It also features the superior Dual Glide snare strainer. Not to forget the new dampening mechanism called the “MonoRail”, of which every drum has two, installed with Benny’s favorite dampening materials, called “The Felt”, and “The Sheep” – for maximum flexibility, from funky to big and fat sounds. Did we say that the dampeners are interchangeable to give you even more sound options.
- Item no.: 11173801 - Benny Greb Snare Drum
- Series: Signature
- Finish: scandinavian birch veneer, semi-gloss. Centered "Bubinga" inlay
- Material: beech
- Construction: 9 plies = 5 mm
- Shell hardware finish: chrome plated, vintage lugs
- Item description: SSD 13x5.75 BG SDW 2.0
- Diameter: 13"
- Depth: 5.75"
- Features: With MonoRail dampener and Dual Glide strainer