Samson Concert 99 Guitar Frequency Agile UHF Handheld Mic Wireless System
Samson's Concert 99 Guitar combines 80 channels of high-definition audio and extreme reliability into a rugged all-metal, rack-mountable chassis with a stage-ready backlit display. With simple 1-touch setup, convenient monitoring, a 300' UHF operating range and impressive transmitter battery life, this frequency-agile system offers unprecedented value to guitarists, bassists and other stringed instrumentalists in search of reliable wireless freedom.
In both single and multi-system arrangements, the CR99 Wireless Receiver offers 80 total operating channels, selecting the best frequency option for your area. Quick to setup, the CR99's Group scan helps avoid conflicting frequencies, while its IR sync function allows users to wirelessly match the transmitter to the receiver’s operating frequency.
The CR99 receiver features a bright, backlit LCD for monitoring on dark stages, even at long distances. The LCD also shows the exact battery life of your transmitter, along with the channel number and its corresponding UHF frequency.
GC32 Guitar Cable
Audio reaches the CR99 Wireless Receiver receiver via the CB99 Beltpack Transmitter, which features Samson's GC32 Guitar Cable with a locking connector. Offering eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included), the CB99 transmitter features a variable Gain control, popless 1-touch Mute button and metal belt clip.
Concert 99 Guitar System
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- 80 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- AC adapter and rackmount kit included
CR99 Wireless Receiver
- Rugged all-metal, rack mountable chassis
- Multifunctional backlit LCD (RF, audio, transmitter battery levels)
- Group scan for easy single or multi-system setup
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off/out of range
- Removable 1/4-wave antennas
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
CB99 Beltpack Transmitter
- GC32 Guitar Cable with locking connector
- Offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute
- Metal belt clip
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.