Sadowsky MetroExpress 21-Fret Hybrid P/J 5-String Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Solid Black High Polish
Roger Sadowsky's goal was always to further improve an already very successful bass design by making a number of detailed improvements. Along with the electronics, which he developed by himself, he succeeded to raise the well-known P/J bass sound to a new level, so today you can speak of a typical Sadowsky tone: Never harsh or shrill sounding, with strong, powerful but never muddy bass, with present, but not too aggressive mids, and a sweet and airy treble range. All features of this modern bass sound can also be found in the 21-Fret Hybrid P/J basses of the MetroExpress series. All basses are lightweight with approximately 8.4 pounds. A good choice for bass players who are looking for a lightweight solution for the stage in addition to a modern bass sound. This five-string version of the Sadowsky Hybrid P/J Bass features a Solid Black High Polish finish, a tortoise pickguard and a maple fingerboard.
- Sadowsky MetroExpress 21-Fret Hybrid P/J Bass
- right hand version
- 5-string electric bass
- 34" (864 mm) long scale
- bolt-on construction
- Okume body
- Maple neck
- Maple fingerboard
- 12" fingerboard radius
- Sadowsky Just-A-Nut III nut
- 1.87" (47.5 mm) nut width
- 21 nickel silver frets (width: 0.094" (2.4 mm) / height: 0.051" (1.3 mm))
- passive Sadowsky P-Style pickup (neck)
- passive Sadowsky J-Style pickup (bridge)
- active Sadowsky 2-way electronics
- controls for Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Sadowsky Light machine heads with open gear
- string spacing 2.99" (76 mm)
- Sadowsky S-style security locks
- Sadowsky bridge with quick string release
- chrome hardware
- stainless steel 045 - 130 strings
- Solid Black High Polish finish
- incl. hex key tools
- incl. Sadowsky Portabag (SAC BAG BASS PORTA) Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 9.1 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Sadowsky. This MetroExpress 21-Fret is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact bass you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.