Pioneer DJ DDJ-400 2-Channel DJ Controller for rekordbox dj, Limited Edition Silver
This product has been discontinued.
Sorry, the Pioneer DJ DDJ-400 2-Channel DJ Controller for rekordbox dj, Limited Edition Silver is discontinued. This page up for reference only. Look around or give us a call at (866) 256-5725 to speak with us about similar products.
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 58.5 mm
- Depth: 272.4 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 103 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (USB)
- Channels: 2
- Deck Control: 2
- Pad FX: Yes
- Sampler: 16slot x 4bank
- Hot Cues: 8
- Manual Loop: Yes
- Beat Jump: Yes
- Fader Start: Yes
- Crossfader Curve Adjust: Yes
- Inputs: 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- 1 MASTER (RCA)
- 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
What's in the box
- USB cable
- Warranty (for some regions)
- Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- rekordbox dj licence key card
Learning to DJ has never been easier than with the DDJ-400 2-channel DJ controller for rekordbox dj. Packed with features to help you comfortably develop your skills, this controller’s layout mirrors that of our flagship NXS2 set-up, with shared elements like dedicated cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more. As a result, our advanced DJ gear will feel natural to use when you’re ready to progress.
Bundled with our professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller's creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You’ll soon feel at home while performing
- Club-style layout
- The DDJ-400's buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on our professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of our club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from our DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You'll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
- Beat FX
- Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
- Rekordbox DJ
- You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
- DJay Compatible
- The DDJ-400 supports Algoriddim’s djay app for iOS and djay Pro for PC/Mac – which all link to Spotify Premium. Using your Spotify Premium account, you can instantly access millions of songs from within djay and use the controls on the DDJ-400 to mix the music.
- PC Master Out
- For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.