NUX Effects Verdugo Series NDO-6 Queen of Tone Dual Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
On the left side of the pedal is the Horseman with SILVER mode. The Horseman is based on the legendary Centaur, with a modified circuit to access the secondary function by simply holding the foot switch~ SILVER mode. Carve out your tone with the Output, Treble, and Gain knobs, then try switching between the 2 modes: Gold and Silver, which offers massive headway usually requiring an 18v input. Gold Mode mimics its classic predecessor; the transparent Gold Centaur overdrive pedal and the Silver Mode is a powered-up version with an extended gain range (Silver Centaur).
On the right side of the pedal is the Morning Star with SHINE mode. The Morning Star is based on the legendary Bluesbreaker circuit: a very transparent,
low gain drive. Like our Morning Star, it also features a simple foot switch hold to engage the iconic SHINE mode for a crystal clear treble boosted tone.
By using the versatile routing and toggle switches, You can adjust the order of the overdrivesMS->HM or HM->MS. On the back of the pedal, you can toggle the BF/TB switch for Buffer-Bypass or True-Bypass, and the IFS/NORMAL switch to engage INPUT FET STAGE (IFS) to increase the input signal in order to reach the amp’s breakthrough edge that can drive the tube amplifier hotter.
- OUTPUT knob：Controls the output level of Horseman circuit.
- TONE knob：Controls the treble frequency of Horseman circuit.
- GAIN knob：Controls the drive level of Horseman circuit.
- Footswitch：Engage/disengage Horseman circuit. Hold it for 1 second, you can turn on/off SILVER mode.
- SILVER indicator：While you engaged SILVER mode, the indicator will turn on.
- Right side (Morning Star)
- DRIVE knob：Controls the gain of Morning Star circuit.
- TONE knob：Controls the treble frequency of Morning Star circuit.
- LEVEL knob：Controls the volume of Morning Star circuit.
- Footswitch：Engage/disengage Morning Star circuit. Hold it for 1 second, you can turn on/off SHINE mode.
- SHINE indicator：While you engaged SHINE mode, the indicator will turn on.
- Routing toggle switch：You can adjust the order from Morning Star to Horseman or Horseman to Morning Star. It’s very useful to stack the sound.
- INPUT：Connect your guitar side to INPUT jack.
- OUTPUT：Connect the OUTPUT signal to amp side.
- EXT. SW: You can use external foot controller (like NUX NMP-2) to remote this pedal.
- BF / TB toggle switch: BF means Buffer-Bypass, TB means True-Bypass. You can choose BF while you connect with several pedals in your signal chain to solve tone-loss situation.
- IFS/NORMAL toggle switch: QUEEN of TONE can engage INPUT FET STAGE while you toggle to IFS position, that can increase input signal to reach amp’s breakthrough edge that can drive the tube amplifier hotter.
- DC Jack
- Use ONLY: 9V Negative Tip power with 100mA.
- 2 classic over drive circuits in one compact enclosure.
- Versatile modes and routing design to enhance the tone variety.
- IFS: INPUT FET STAGE design to drive the amp’s breakthrough edge.
- Input Impedance：2.2MΩ
- Output Impedance：1kΩ
- Power: 9V DC(Negative tip,Optional ACD-006A adapter)
- Current Draw：less than 100mA (52mA)
- Dimensions: 105(L)X115(W)X58(H)mm
- Weight: 440g