Martin CEO-7 Acoustic Guitar, Solid Adirondack Spruce Top, Teardrop Sunburst
We're proud to offer this CEO-7 from our friends over at Martin Guitars. This is a wonderful combination of beauty, functionality, and simply put, a guitar that will bring a smile to your face every time you pick it up.
The 00 body shape is one of our favorites because of how darn comfortable it is to play. Along with the smaller body and sloped shoulder design, the 24.9" scale length is extremely comfortable and allows the strings to retain a slinky quality to them that is really nice while still being punchy when you need them to be. But unlike a lot of small-bodied guitars out there, this one still has a big, full, warm sound that was one of the first things we noticed when we first pulled this out of the box from Martin. This would be a fantastic guitar for a singer-songwriter who needs dynamics, a full sound, but also doesn't want a guitar that will overpower the vocals.
An Adirondack spruce and mahogany back and sides provide a balanced and even tone that will be sound particularly great in the studio. Fit and finish, playability, and overall construction are all off the charts on this one. It's one of the easiest playing acoustic guitars we've come across, without a doubt. It just makes you never want to put it down.
Reminiscent of models from the “Golden Era”, the CEO-7 features a sunburst finish, golden age tuners and authentic headplate lettering. This new 14-fret short scale 00 “sloped shoulder” model features a solid Adirondack spruce top with solid mahogany back and sides for complex tonality.
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret Slope Shoulder
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Top Color: Autumn Sunset Burst
- Bridge Style: Straight Line - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/16''
- Top Inlay Material: Black Stripe
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Top Detail: None
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Back and Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Back Inlay Material: Black Stripe
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/4''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Old Style 18
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Headplate Material: Ebony
- Knob: Cream Plastic
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Authentic 1933 Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Headplate Detail: None
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Left Handed Availability: true
- Label: Pre-printed CFM IV Signature - Numbered in sequence without total
- Pleked: true
- Instrument Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Serial #: 2664113
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Martin. This CEO-7 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.