Marshall DSL Series Amp DSL40C 40W All-Tube 1x12 Guitar Combo Amplifier Black B-Stock
- Model: DSL40C
- Range: DSL
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
- Output wattage: 40W (with power reduction option to 20W)
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), 1 x 1/4" jack emulated line out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in MIDI in, footswitch
- Controls: Classic gain channel (gain, volume, clean crunch switch), ultra gain channel (gain, volume, OD1/OD2 switch), treble, middle, bass, tone shift switch, presence, resonance, reverb (classic gain channel), reverb (ultra gain channel), master select switch, master volume I, master volume II, loop on/off switch, low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Speaker configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker model: Celestion V-Type speaker (16Ω, 80w)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Preamp valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included. Compatible with PEDL-91016 modes include: 1 - Clean (classic green) 2 - Crunch (classic red) 3 - OD1 (ultra green) 4 - OD2 (ultra red) 5 - Master 1/Master 2 (toggle) 6 - FX Loop on/off
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
Dimensions (including feet and handle)
- Weight: 22.9 kg / 50 lbs
- Width: 620 mm / 24.4"
- Height: 490 mm / 19.3"
- Depth: 252 mm / 9.9"
The DSL40TM has been designed with a 12” G-12 v-type speaker for those who need exceptional tone and flexibility. With rich functionality including the ability to move between two sounds within each gain channel, players can experiment and release their personality through sound.
Choose your tone
- Using the reverb, FX loop, tone shift controls and two footswitchable gain channels you can create a style that suits you and another to release your alter ego.
Vary the output
- The DSL40 has five speaker outputs giving you plenty of flexibility and the ability to record, with a standby function for silent recording as well. It can be taken from the bedroom, to the studio and onto a gig.
- The amps features can be controlled using any MIDI equipment, so for those technical players you can play this amp and different MIDI equipment at any one time.
Stand out on stage
- The DSL40 has two master volumes for those loud solo moments.
Pick your environment
- Power can be reduced from 40w to 20w without affecting the quality meaning the DSL40 can be used in multiple environments with confidence.