Magnatone Master Collection Super Fifty-Nine MKII Guitar Amplifier Head - Black
- tube complement:(4) 12AX7, 12DW7, (2) EL34
- inputs: High and Low Sensitivity, Normal and Bright
- power output:45 Watts Push-Pull Class AB
- effects loop:All tube buffered send and return
- vibrato:True Pitch Shifting Varistor Vibrato, Switchable to Conventional Tremolo
- speaker:Magnatone Custom 12” Ceramic Magnet
The stack is back. In the versatile MK II.
The 4 bridgeable inputs and 2 volumes, bright and normal, provide wide tonal versatility. The master volume and classic British 4 band tone stack deliver classic ’70s crunch tone at any volume. Add in your favorite effects with the all tube buffered effects loop to expand the possibilities even further. All this with Magnatone’s exclusive Varistor Pitch Shifting Vibrato. If there ever was a “Super-Vibe” this is it.
Available in the standard black and silver cosmetic or the Limited Edition Cream “Perfectumundo” cosmetics.
So side by side, how are the MK I and MK II different?
VIBRATO DRIVE CIRCUITRY: The MK I drive circuitry is all tube. The MK II is an updated SS circuitry.
RECTIFIER: The MK I uses the GZ34 rectifier, while the MK II employs a diode rectifier.
VIBRATO EFFECT: The MK I has two-stage Vibrato, the traditional Magnatone effect. The MK II has single stage vibrato for a deeper effect. And bridged, the MK II gives you a univibe sound.
INPUTS: The MK I is classic Magnatone, with has both normal and vibrato channels. The MK II has four bridgeable inputs and two volumes, and includes bass and treble inputs. Bridging the inputs blends the tonalities for more customization. And, vibrato is in both channels.
- (2) EL34 power tubes
- 4 bridgeable inputs and 2 volumes with master volume
- Classic British 4 band tone stack
- Tube buffered effects loop
- Varistor Pitch Shifting Vibrato (switchable to tremolo)
- Available in standard black levant or limited edition cream “Perfectamundo” cosmetic