M-Audio BX5 Graphite Series 5" Powered Studio Reference Monitor Speaker
Made to rival any studio monitor currently available, the M-Audio's BX5 Graphite 5" powered studio monitor is here to bring you articulate, crystal-clear sound fit for any of your recording needs. With a lightweight design, the 5" carbon fiber woofer and 1" natural silk-dome tweeter bring a well-balanced quick response, that removes unwanted audible resonances and "cone breakup." This studio monitor easily connects to any studio equipment and current interface you might be using for a seamless operation.
Defined Sound With Big Power
The BX5 Graphite comes with an Acoustic Space control that fine-tunes the bass in relation to the room you are in, which helps to eliminate standing waves. Combined with the High Frequency control that helps to regulate the high-end acoustics of a room, you are given precise control of the environment you’re in to reproduce the most clear and accurate sound. For ultimate power, there are two Class-A/B internal amplifiers with 100W, designed to handle the woofer and tweeter individually.
Cohesive Acoustics With Low Interference
There is an optimized rear-mounted port that is built to extend the response in the low-end and maximize resolution. The 5" carbon fiber low-frequency driver is able to deliver a balanced sound with accurate reproduction thanks to the high-temp voice coil and dampened rubber surround. The optimized waveguide tweeter reduces overall distortion and enhances dispersion in the high end for a more precise sound. With a smooth flared port, XLR, 1/4" and RCA inputs, connecting to any audio source with low air turbulence, gives this monitor a balanced sound with an easy setup.
- 5" carbon fiber driver, 1" natural silk-dome tweeter
- Bi-amplifed 100 watts (60 LF, 40 HF)
- Balanced XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Acoustic space and high-frequency controls adjusts to studio space—wall, floors, etc.
- Bi-amplified design with 100 watts (60 LF, 40 HF) for powerful, accurate sound
- 5" carbon fiber low-frequency driver with high-temp voice coil and damped rubber surround
- 1" natural silk-dome tweeter delivers superb transient details
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- Optimized rear port for extended low-frequency response
- High Frequency Control to fine-tune high-end response to your room
- Acoustic Space Control to fine-tune low-end response to your room
- Front 1/8" AUX input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- Front 1/8" headphone jack mutes speaker output
- XLR, 1/4" and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- Acoustically inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Width: 9.09"
- Height: 11.73"
- Depth: 7.24"
- Weight: 12.35 lb.