Joyo JF-327 Raptor Flanger Ironman Mini Guitar Effect Pedal with Patch Cables
The JOYO JF-327 Raptor Flanger Ironman mini Guitar Effect pedal, just like its fighter jet brother, can give you the roaring sound of a jet engine, which is what great flangers are known for, the jet-flanger sound.
With four parameters to give you full control, there is a lot more to be discovered in the extremely small pedal. Based on a classic BBD (Bucket Brigade Design), this flanger can deliver a deep and rich tone. The Raptor Flanger is so versatile you can coax both chorus and phaser tones from it.
Even with the four controls you can get your perfect Flanger tone with ease, you can be up and running with a great tone in 10 seconds, meaning more playing time and less tweaking time!
Speed, Regen (Regeneration), Width and Delay allow you to dial in your own sound. Regen gives you more feedback for an enhanced “roar”. Protect your settings with the flip top lid during travel and ensures that your sound is there when you need it and where you left it!
As with all JOYO effects, true bypass circuit minimizes signal loss.
- Flippable cover design to protect your settings!
- True Bypass
- Regen/Delay/Width/Speed Controls
- Sturdy and solid. These were made to last.
- Dimensions: 1 1/2" W x 2 3/4" H x 1 1/2" D
- Uses a standard Boss style 9V AC Adapter
Strukture S6P48 Right-Angle Guitar Patch Cable 6 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Jack: Right-angle
- High quality woven outer covering
- State-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve
- Thick ABS sleeve protects solder connections
- Dual right angle connectors