Hughes & Kettner Triamp Mark 3 Guitar Amplifier Head, 145w, All Tube (B-STOCK)
- FX LOOP: Serial/parallel, switchable
- SPEAKER OUTPUT: 1 x 4 Ω, 1x 8 / 2 x 16 Ω, 1 x 16 Ω
- DIMENSIONS: 740 x 303 x 254 mm
- WEIGHT: 22 kg/48.5 lbs.
- 1A: 50s Californian Clean
- 1B: 60s British Clean
- 2A: 70s British Lead
- 2B: 80s Brown Sound
- 3A: 90s Californian High Gain
- 3B: Modern-Day High Gain and beyond
- POWER AMP TUBES (AS SHIPPED)
- POWER OUTPUT 8 OHMS: THD=10% / THD=5%
- 2X EL34: 84 watts / 34 watts
- 2X 6L6: 72 watts / 30 watts
- 4X 6L6: 126 watts / 93 watts
- 2X 6L6 + 2X EL34: 132 watts / 95 watts
- 4X 6L6 + 2X EL34: 145 watts / 116 watts
- MIDI BOARD TSM 432 (INCLUDED)
- SWITCHING FUNCTIONS: Preset Mode – 32 banks, 4 presets, FX / Stomp Box Mode – Channels, Boost
- MIDI IN: 7-pin (5-pin compatible), 20 V DC phantom power (150 mA)
- MIDI OUT/THRU: 5-pin
RED BOX AE (Ambience Emulation)
- RED BOX DI OUT XLR, BALANCED
- IMPEDANCE: 2 kOhms
- OUTPUT LEVEL: 0 dBV (balanced)
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: +12 dBV
No limits. No compromises. This is what you get when 30 years of tube amp expertise combine with an absolute freedom of engineering. The result is an amp boasting a range of professional sounds not offered by any other amp anywhere on the planet. And best of all, TriAmp Mark 3’s breathtaking versatility and inspirational tonality is matched only by its ease and joy of use.
Each of TriAmp Mark 3’s six independent, action-packed channels represents a whole era of tone, and each of these six eras can be routed to three independent tube power amps.
But there’s more. You can also combine two or even all three of the power amps, merge different power amp characters, and play TriAmp Mark 3 with up to 150 watts of sheer tube power. This effectively lets you custom tailor your amp in the amp, recalling up to 128 sound constellations with the touch of a button via MIDI.
And if that’s not enough, TriAmp Mark 3 leaves our factory in St. Wendel, Germany equipped with two pairs of 6L6 power tubes and one pair of EL34s — but it works equally well with other tube types too. The revised TSC System — Tube Safety Control, which automatically and constantly biases tubes and keeps your amp in good health — allows you to combine KT66s, KT77s, KT88s, 6550s, 5881s, 7581s and/or 6CA7s. Imagine what this could do for your trademark sounds. TriAmp Mark 3 genuinely lets you usher in a new era of tone!